3piece + multi

in which namil gets put in a group with everyone who likes him for a group assignment

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

NAMIL TAPPED HIS PENCIL AGAINST THE HARDWOOD DESK, bored out of his mind in the back of his physics class.

this was by far his least favorite class. he even hated it more than calculus. but he had to pick it up, because he was missing both a math and a science credit and needs both to graduate on time, so he paid attention to what the teacher was saying, against his will.

"your assignment for the next week will be a group project," mr. mayers began. "and yes, this is a group project, and you will be graded together."

namil cursed under his breath. he didn't want to work with any of the dumb ass niggas in this class at all! he wasn't exactly the smartest, but he was hoping and praying that deante's dumb ass wasn't in his group.

nigga can't even spell his own name, nor does he know how old he is.

it was honestly a wonder that he got as far as he did in life.

"okay, group #1, andre, benjamin, brooklyn, rai, tyler, and tyreek."

namil felt a little disappointed that he wasn't in that group; he was friends with most of the people in it, and tyler was a great student, so he would have a guaranteed good grade.

"group #2, bobby, deja, jay, jordan, and kenyatta, group #3, david, deante, keandrian, jace and matthew..."

mr. mayers continued to list off group after group, some seemingly random, and some making perfect sense.

namil tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for his name to be called so he would know who he'd be forced to work with for the following week.

"group #5, amiri, christian, demar, namil and wesley," mr. mayers named the final group, to which namil let out a sigh of relief. he wasn't going to be paired with niggas that he didn't like, or with people with rocks for brains, but instead, people who he knew and liked.

honestly, his only complaint was that chris wasn't exactly...the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he wasn't on deante's level of stupidity just yet, so namil couldn't really say much.

mr. mayers continued to go on and on about how important this assignment was, and how much of their final grade that it was worth; and namil probably should've been paying attention, but he couldn't help but feel four different pairs of eyes burning holes into him from all over the room, which caused him to shrink inwardly and pull his hoodie over his head, pale cheeks turning red.