bfb + playboifaygo

in which jordan gets seduced by his best friend's younger brother

in which jordan gets seduced by his best friend's younger brother. ( ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳˢᵉˣ ᵃⁿᵈʳᵉ )

part one of two

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— march 3 2019, 12:30 pm
junius' house —

THERE WAS NO BETTER WAY to blow off some steam and relieve stress than to spend the day playing video games with your best friend. or at least, that's how jordan and junius both felt about each other.

so when jordan appeared on junius' doorstep on a breezy saturday afternoon with nothing to do, it was just another part of his routine at that point.

the lanky teen knocked on the wooden front door repeatedly, waiting for his green haired friend or someone else in the household to open the door and allow him entry.

after a few knocks, someone finally answered the door. 

it wasn't junius, but instead junius' little brother, andre. wearing an oversized grey hoodie that enveloped his small frame, complete with matching knee high socks. he also seemed to be sucking on a lollipop, as he had a white stick poking out from between his lips.

"oh, hey dre," jordan greeted him, "is juni home? i'm tryna chill with him, maybe play some games or something, ion know."

andre shook his head, before taking the heart shaped sucker out of his mouth and answering. "naw, he's not. he went to target with my mom about an hour ago. i don't know when they're coming back."

jordan frowned. "damn, alright. can i still come in?"

"are you sure you want to?" andre asked. "i'm the only one home and junius probably won't be back for a while. our mom be taking forever at the store."

"if i asked then clearly i want to," jordan replied, following the younger into the house. "what's the matter? you don't like me or something?"

"noooo, i like you, trust me, it's just like, i don't know if you wanna hang out with me. we never really spent time together by ourselves. we don't even talk," andre explained, "plus junius be acting weird when i say i wanna be friends with you. talking about some dOnT sTeAl mY FriEnDs like nigga shut up."

jordan let out a chuckle at that one, "i am so glad i'm the only child so i don't have to argue about petty shit like that."

now that jordan thought about it, it was kind of weird that he never really interacted with andre that much, considering that he was only a year younger than himself and junius and had similar interests to them; music, video games, and anime, but jordan just kind of figured that andre had his own friends and didn't want to get to know him anyway.