Vegeta's Dare

Dare: I dare Gohan to stand up to his mother! And be a man like me!

Admin: Okaaaay...

Gohan: I can't do that! She's my mother!

Admin: *Phone dings* Whoops I think I got a message. Let me check my phone...

1 new text message from Vegeta

Vegeta: Tell that brat to do the dare or else he's gonna have to face me in battle again! I MEAN IT!

Admin: Uhh Gohan...Vegeta just threatened you...

Gohan:*sighs* Ok i'll do it.

Admin: Yay! Let's go to Chichi's house! I mean...your house

~They fly to Chichi's house.

Gohan: *Opens door*

Chichi: GOHAN!? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? YOU NEED TO STUDY NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL BE BEHIND AT SCHOOL-*sees Lesly* AH SO THATS WHERE YOU BEEN!

Gohan: Mom we weren't doing anything-

Chichi: *looks at Lesly* DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY BOY!

Admin: I wasn't touching your boy! Wait he's not a boy he's 16! And we don't do stuff like what your thinking-

Chichi: IF YOU THINK I'LL BELIEVE BOTH YOUR LIES YOUR WRONG! GOHAN I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THAT-

Gohan:*angry* SHUT UP!!!!

Chichi:*shocked*

Gohan: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT ME DOING THINGS THAT AREN'T HAPPENING! I MEAN JUST BECAUSE I HANGED OUT WITH LESLY DOESN'T MEAN WE WERE DOING ANYTHING WRONG! BUT NOO YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING! LIKE WHEN I WANTED TO HELP MY DAD ON DEFEATING CELL! I HAPPILY DID IT BECAUSE I LOVE MY DAD AND BECAUSE I WANTED TO SAVE THE PLANET BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT THE INNOCENT PEOPLE...! BUT YOU...YOU DIDN'T CARE! YOU COULD CARE LESS ON THE LIVES OF OTHER PEOPLE! TO YOU EVERYTHING IS ABOUT SCHOOL AND MONEY! AND IM TIRED OF THAT!!!!

Chichi:*faints*

Admin: *catches her* Oh my gosh...Gohan...*stares at him*

Gohan:*shocked* Did I...did I really say that!?

Admin: Yeah! That was...wow...

Gohan: I feel terrible! I'm sorry mom!

Admin: She fainted...so I guess you should take care of her now...

Gohan: Right *carries Chichi and takes her to her room*

Admin: *Phone dings*

1 new text message from Vegeta

Vegeta: Did he do it?

Admin: Yeah he did

Vegeta: Hahaha!

Admin: Well anyways please continue asking and daring! This dare was quite shocking... byee!!