Important...YES!!

Admin: HEY GUYS! *waves* I WAS GOING TO POST THIS LATER BUT SINCE YALL ASK AND DARE A LOT I DECIDED TO DO IT NOW!! :)

Gohan: *covers ears* Not so loud! And Hello my fans! *waves*

Admin: *glares at Gohan* Your fans? You mean ours!

Gohan: *shakes head* No I mean-

Admin: *smiles* I'm kidding Gohan *kisses his cheek*

Gohan: *smiles and blushes*

Admin: ANYWAYS!!! *smiles* I have a special announcement!! *jumps up and down excitedly* Hyuga-Hinata or my sensei knows about this

Gohan: Which is...?

Admin: Were getting SUPER DUPER CLOSER TO 100th Chappie!! And you know what that means?

Gohan: I'll get to retire?

Admin: YEA- *Stops* What!? NO! Gohan! Your not retiring!

Gohan: Darn...

Admin: So!! I wanted to say...that I wanted to make something special for chappie 100! It's going to be the best and awesome chapter!! Like Crystal-Chan did with hers I will be taking 5 request from you guys, I can either draw you guys something (which I'm not a drawer but whatever), post a video, show my true picture (which was already requested by Crystal) , um...tell you something about myself that you might want to know! I don't know! It can be anything! As long as its not something that's bad! Or illegal! Or I don't know! But please comment on what you would like for me to do! I want to make this chapter for all my and Gohan's fans! I am very thankful for y'all dares and questions and making this book a big hit! I will give a number to whoever made a suggestion then draw numbers later and if your number got chosen I will notify you and your suggestion will be on the 100th chappie!! I will also dedicate it to those 5 people! The more different suggestions I get the better you have a chance on yours being chosen! *smiles brightly*

Gohan: Wow...I... just wow Lesly-Chan!! :)

Admin: Yup! I just hope people comment and make a suggestion!

Gohan: I hope so too! I can't wait for chapter 100! Yay!

Admin: And the best part.... There will also be COOKIES!! *does the cookie dance*

Gohan: YAY!!!

Admin: *laughs* All right! I'll take my leave! See ya!! *waves goodbye*