Carlita185

Hahaha! I dare teen Gohan to divorce with her!

Admin: You made my day Carlita-San!!

Gohan: Wait I can't help but notice it says "Teen Gohan" I'm not teen Gohan-

Admin: Any Gohan can do the dare! Look... *takes out contract* Right here it states that any Gohan, whether it's kid, teen, young adult, or adult, will have to complete the dare. And you signed agreeing to that. *smiles*

Gohan: *annoyed* Oh...ok? Well I wouldn't know since I didn't read it when it was given to me! *glares at Lesly*

Admin:*laughs* Your still on with that? Get over it Gohan! Were on chappie 80 or so already! You shouldn't be whining about that!

Gohan:*crosses arms* Whatever...

Admin: Now let's go save Teen Gohan! *presses watch and turns to Great Saiyawoman* I AM THE GREAT SAIYAWOMAN!! *flys away*

Gohan:*presses watch and turns to Great Saiyaman* You'd think she'd hate the saiyaman suit, but she doesn't. *flys after her* Wait for me!

~ To Ashlyn's house ~

Ashlyn: Oh Gohan! Your the most cutest boy I ever met!! *leans on him*

Teen Gohan: *jumps back* Thanks but  I-I I don't know who you are! And if my mother finds out we got married, she'll murder me!

Teen Gohan's thoughts:
Chichi: YOU DID WHAT!? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU MARRIED THAT A RANDOM GIRL YOU JUST MET!?  BECAUSE YOU WERE TOLD TO?  IS SHE EVEN LOADED WITH CASH!?  AHHHHHH!!!! THAT'S IT!!! *takes out frying pan*

Teen Gohan: *shivers* I'm gonna die...

Admin: *appears in front of them* *uses saiyawoman voice* Which is why you guys are going to divorce!! *smirks*

Teen Gohan: *sweatdrops* Divorce? Huh!? Didn't I just get married yesterday!? And who are you?!

Admin: I'm the Great SAIYAWOMAN!! *does a pose* And just to confirm, is this your signature? *shows him contract and signature*

Teen Gohan: *eyes widen* Yeah it is, but what does that have anything to-

Admin: Gohan You've been dared to divorce her! Now you have to do it!! (Thinking: Teen Gohan is so cute!)

Teen Gohan: *confused* Dared!? What's going on!?

Admin: Look Gohan. You agreed to do ask or dare's and i'm your best friend/boss. Today you received a dare to divorce Ashlyn, and you have to complete it.

Teen Gohan: Ok...so your saying I have to divorce her? *sighs in relief* Good. Now my mom won't get mad.

Admin: Mhm...*turns back to normal*  Sign here *gives him divorce papers*

Teen Gohan:*signs it*

Admin: Now for Ash-

Ashlyn: HELL NO! I'M NOT DIVORCING HIM!!

Admin: *holds papers* I thought you would say that. Now where's my lawyer!?

Random Lawyer: Right here ma'am

Admin: Get these two *points at them* divorced!

Random Lawyer: Yes ma'am.

Admin: Good. Wait. Where's Gohan? *looks around*

Teen Gohan: I'm right here!

Admin: Not you. The other Gohan, My husband-

Gohan: ....protector of the innocent!! The GREAT SAIYAMAN!!!

Admin: *sweatdrops* Oh boy. *looks out window*

Gohan: You need help lady? I'll help you!! *defends her from crooks*

Admin:*sighs dreamily* He's such a hero. My hero.

Random Lawyer: It's all finished!

Ashlyn: NOOOOO!!!

Teen Gohan: I'm free!

Admin: Bye...keep asking or daring...*continues to watch Gohan*