ashdbz

(Gah I'm really behind on some dares. Don't worry i''ll get to them soon I promise)

Question:Gohan why do you like Lesly? What would you do with out her? Would you marry me instead if you had not met her?

Admin: I'm curious to know too *takes out popcorn*

Gohan: Whoa no cookies this time?

Admin: Nah not today, but...*eats popcorn* answer the question!

Gohan: Well I love her because...*sees Lesly watching him* Well...*blushes* Because...she's the most amazing girl I have ever met. She was always there for me, cheering me on during the Cell games, during Majin Buu...When I look at her, I see a beauiful woman, young, funny, caring, and maybe a little loud...but I love that about her because that's her personality! I may have not noticed her before, and made the mistake dating Videl, but the good thing was that I did before it was too late.

Admin: *drops popcorn*

Gohan:*smiles* I love you Lesly-chan. My heart would be empty without you...

Admin:*bursts into tears* I love you too Gohan! *hugs him*

~They kiss passionately

Admin:*pulls back* Okay...so answer the last question...

Gohan: Um...I don't know...I would probably have married Videl, since I dated her before. But who cares? I'm married and happy now with Lesly!

Admin:*holds his hand* And i'm happy that I married the guy of my dreams!! Thank you for reading!ツ