Epilogue

Micky

It's been a little over two years since Serene and I had our wedding and I can't believe how much my life has changed and how it has come full circle.

To think that my one good deed of helping out an older man on the street led to me marrying his daughter, having her now working for my investment firm (and killing it), and being the mother of my beautiful baby girl is something else.

Our daughter Lilly is about a month old and every time I look into her eyes, I see Serene. One look at her little plump lips, her long lashes, and her rosy cheeks, and I know that I would kill for her.

Serene has also come a long way from her experiences. She is an incredible woman and her growth has been exemplary to all woman who have gone through a similar traumatic experience.

"Honey?" She calls to me, pulling me from my thoughts of staring up at Lilly in my arms.

"Yes babe?"

"Let me feed Lilly and then we can set her down for her nap."

I take another look at my beautiful baby girl before I give her to Serene for her feeding.

She's soon put to bed before I see Serene slip into my arms in the sexiest lingerie set.

"Fuck. me."

She looks at me with an evil twinkle in her eye and I'm hard immediately. My wife, mother of my beautiful baby girl, looks sexy as hell a month after delivering.

I grip her strongly by the hips and hoist her in my lap so she straddles me as I grind my erection into her, feeling her heat radiate from her core.

My fingers dip to her center, wet with her moistness.

I slide two fingers in, rubbing her as she starts to moan and move, getting herself off on my hands.

"Mick" She closes her eyes as she whispers my name while I bring her face to mine, inching my lips to hers.

"You're a dream come true Serene" I tell her.

"And you're my Guardian Angel, Michael"

We head upstairs to the bedroom, quickly taking off our clothes as I position her on top, sliding her onto me slowly, but surely, until our hips touch.

I flex my hips upward, loving the way her eyes roll towards the back of her head and how deep I feel in her.

She rides me while my fingers play with her clit, clenching her pussy on me while she reaches her orgasm, squeezing the fuck out of my dick as I soon come after her.

I rotate her to my side, slipping out of her and go get a towel to clean us off.

She looks at me with such love in her eyes, the feeling completely overwhelming my heart, my head.

I promised her father that I would look after her and I intend to keep that promise until the rest of our lives.

-----

Serene

After a night full of romance with Mick, and another quickie (more like 2) in the shower, we're both dressed and helping Lilly with her shoes which she stubbornly continues to kick off.

We're headed to my father's house where he and his partner, Melanie, whom he met at my wedding, is hosting a little BBQ. Mick's close coworkers, and technically mine too, will be there, along with some of the ROD members, some of my dad's friend's and some of Melanie's, for a family gathering.

No special occasion, but we wanted to get everyone together after so long and bring Lilly along for her to meet everyone.

Melanie has been great to my dad and I absolutely love her and am so happy for the both of them to have found each other and cherish their presence.

As we get to the house, I already see my dad waving in the Prez and Vick and his girlfriend before I step out with Lilly in my arms, my dad motioning to grab her.

Lilly outstretches her little hands towards him and giggles as soon as he grabs her.

I feel Mick's arm sneak around my waist, bending in for a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you so fucking much" He whispers in my ear.

I look to him, seeing nothing, but love deep in his eyes, before I grab his face with my hands and get on my tiptoes to kiss him on the lips before we make our way to the BBQ in the backyard.

"And I love you Mick. Forever and Always"

---The End-- <3