Chapter 22

Mick

It had been a few weeks since I was released from the hospital and it's been agony -- not because of the pain, but because of the wait. The wait to taste Serene, and the wait to put fist to face to Josh.

Serene was understanding and encouraged full recovery, but I knew that today, I was done waiting. I wanted her. I wanted to feel her clench around me, I wanted to feel her warmth engulf me, and I wanted to savor her body.

Josh and the Vipers were still imprisoned at ROD and I had given the men free rein, so long as Josh was ready, wrapped in a bow, and displayed for me once I wanted to pay him a visit.

But tonight, all of the worries about what went down, the club, the mission, everything would be put aside and my sole focus would be on pleasuring my woman.

As I hear the bathroom light click off, I wait for Serene to step in our bed. She had since basically moved into my apartment and I was all for it. Her warm body next to me when I went to sleep and when I wake up was a dream come true.

As she slides next to me, I quickly flip over her body, spreading her legs, and pinning her down.

"Mick..."

"Serene, I've waited long enough. I'm healed enough. And I'm not leaving this bed until my dick is in you"

Her chest starts to rise as she takes in a deep breath and I slowly start to kiss her face, her cheeks, her lips, her eyes, moving my way down to her neck while I take my time savoring her sweet skin.

My hands slowly caress her stomach and move higher towards her breasts as I inch her shirt off, exposing perfection.

My mouth latches on to a nipple as I lick and blow air on it, watching her skin react to the slight breeze.

"Beautiful" I whisper, as my mouth continues to taste her breasts while my hand moves lower, delving into her wet folds, slipping a thick finger in between her wet lips, loving her moans and her slight bucking movement, wanting more, taking eagerly.

I insert to fingers in, feeling the softness, the wetness, the warmth, engulf me. I start to move my fingers, as my mouth slowly starts kissing downward, seeing her eyes glaze over as my tongue makes first contact with her already drenched pussy.

"Serene...look at me love"

She pulls her eyes to me while my fingers rub her inner walls, already feeling the spasms increase in frequency as my tongue plays with her folds.

I continue the pace as her bucking increases and when I feel she's close, I whisper, "come for me" as I feel her flush juices.

I wait until her breathing calms and slowly remove my fingers, hearing her whimper slightly until she feels my cock at her entrance, rubbing my head against her wetness.

"This pretty pussy is mine Serene"

"Yesss" she whispers, barely registering her reality.

"Say it" I ground out, wanting her to be completely aware of my next ministrations to her body.

"My pretty pussy is yours Michael"

I chuckle at her repetition, position her hips, and slowly, but surely, push my hardened cock into her, looking down, seeing our connection, mesmerized by how my dick disappears slowly into her warmth. I continue to push in until my hips are squarely pushing against hers, fully seated in her body, and still, relishing the feel of her pulse, her warmth, surrounding all my senses.

I pull out, and start to move, quickening my pace...feeling her clench tighter around me. "More Mick, please"

At her words, I give it to her, pounding into her, until I feel that she is close. I bring my hands to her nub and push, "come with me, now Serene"