Chapter 16

Serene

I lean in as Mick slowly crawls over me, leaning his face to kiss me. His lips are soft, his tongue slipping through my mouth.

I pull his body closer to me to feel his warmth radiate while I slowly start to unbutton his shirt, my hands roaming his chiseled, smooth chest.

I moan as his kiss deepens, his own hands exploring, tugging off my shirt in the process as my hands now unbuckle his pants as I slip my hand into his boxers, feeling his hardness.

We separate briefly to take off the rest of our clothes before I push him down on the blanket. I straddle him, my hips just slightly above his hard cock while I lean forward and press my whole body into him.

The silence is engulfing us, but it's not uncomfortable in the slightest.

His hands move to my hips, slowly lifting me up while my hand grabs his cock as he slowly pulls me down onto him. I moan as I feel him pushing deep into me and start to rotate my hips, clenching on him while I hear him groan.

"Selene" he whispers, while my skin gets goosebumps as the sound of his voice.

I continue my rotation as I press my breasts on his chest, kissing him in the process as my pussy continues to squeeze him, feeling my wetness coating his shaft.

He lifts himself and pushes my body forward, rotating me so that I am now underneath him. He grabs my legs and hoists them on his shoulders, deepening his angle while he continues to slide torturously in and out. I already feel the sucking sounds as my wet pussy suctions to his dick.

I feel his fingers roam my breasts, tugging at my nipples, before he slips one hand in between us, rubbing at my nub.

"Fuck" I groan at the sensation, lifting my hips up to try to meet his thrusts into me.

I bring my legs down from his shoulders and wrap them around his hips, pushing him deeper, but he has other plans.

He unwraps my legs, bends them at the knee, and pulls me into him even more, lifting on his knees and pulling me with him while my back is on the floor.

Sweat ripples through my body as he overtakes all my senses.

As he rotates his hips, his fingers grasp my nub and squeeze, setting me off as I cry his name over and over, spasming in his hold, feeling myself lose my senses.

He continues his thrusting and I know I'll need more stamina to help set him off.

I forcibly push my exhaustion away as I push myself off the ground, squeeze my legs on him and pull myself so I wrap my hands around his neck.

My hips start pushing down into him while he simultaneously pushes up.

I lean over and nip at his ear and a sensitive spot on his neck when I feel him cum in me, groaning as we both fall apart on the ground, him on his back, I toppled onto his front, while we slowly try to catch our breaths.

I slowly trail my fingers across his body and kiss his closed eyes before kissing his lips.

I feel his hands grab my hips, rubbing my dripping pushy on him, I groan, as his abs stimulate my already sensitive lips.

"Mick" I barely whisper while his eyes slowly open, a small smile appearing on his face.

I fall back into his chest, wrapping my arms around his body while I feel him reach with one of his hands into a bag and pull out a blanket. I help him throw it over us while we sit under it, waiting for our bodies to calm down while I let my head fall onto his chest and close my eyes, taking in this moment, this feeling of pure bliss and...love?

I shake my head slightly at the thought, debating if I should whisper these words at such a high-pressure time. But I also know that life is precious, and I'm not one to live with the regret of "should have, could have"

"Mick?" I slowly whisper. I wait until he opens his eyes and looks at me.

"I..."

I start to feel anxious at whispering these next few words and actually meaning them this time. Not just saying them to someone because I felt obligated to return them, but to actually say them with truth.

"I love you. Thank you for what you've done for me."

I pause and am met with silence for a few moments. I start to feel nervous so I quickly add, "Please don't think too much about what I said, it's okay really. Don't sweat it."

I lean my head back down feeling nervous, but not at all regretting what happened.

I feel his hands lift my chin up to look at him, "I love you too" he replies, with a warm smile on his face and in his eyes, letting me know he means it.

I put my head into his chest, squeezing him into a hug as I nestle further into his body, relishing his feel underneath me as he radiates warmth.

I feel his hands caress my back in slow movements above the blanket as we both take in what happened, how we feel, and what is to come.

As I think of our upcoming plan, my face shoots up bruskly from his chest.

"What is it?" he asks me concerned.

"I don't want to ruin this moment so I'll be quick about it and we can discuss later in-depth"

He looks at me, nodding his head to continue.

"I want to ask my father to see if his business associates want to help us."

"Serene.." Mick gives me a weary look.

"No Mick. I don't want to be some cliche story where we're too stubborn and risk our lives and things go wrong because of our pride. If it's human trafficking, I'm sure we can get my dad's government partners to help us. It would be a big win for the government too to be able to take credit for taking something so serious down. We'll not only have more muscle, but we will have the legal aspect on our side too. It's better than letting you or your MC family be the brunt of the force since we don't know the extent of these guys' networks."

He looks at me before he leans in and pecks me on the lips. "Ok. I'll talk to the Prez about it. But now, I want you to lay your head back down because we're not going anywhere just yet"

He smirks at me before I feel his fingers travel to my still wet core, rubbing slowly before he inserts two fingers in me, making me gasp.

"I'm not done with my pussy just yet" he tells me, as I already feel him pushing me towards his hard cock. "Your pink pussy is mine Serene." he tells me, as his fingers rub in and out while I feel him already pushing through my lips.

"Your breasts, your lips, and most importantly, your heart, they are mine. You are mine. I love you" He tells me, as I feel him push deep into me while he holds my hips steady, knowing we have a few more rounds to go before our picnic is over.

A/N: Phew! Hope I made up for my lateness with this chapter...* loud panting*