Chapter 12

A/N: Important author's note at end of chapter. Please take the time to read it.

Serene

My head is spinning. "Why would my name be on his list?" I look at Stitch, but feel Mick grab my hand underneath the table to calm me.

"We'll keep you safe. I'm lending a few MC members to Mick so they all can protect you" the Prez states and I whisper a thank you at him.

"My best guess Serene, is that he wants to make an example out of you. You're probably the only girl that got away and you continue to be a liability that could fuck up his whole operation" Stitch states.

"But I haven't seen them in 3 years. My case filed with the police is stale at this point. I don't even think anyone is looking into it anymore. Rape cases go cold so quickly and the backlog for testing is out of control. Why would he care about it now?"

I see Mick tense, before speaking, "He doesn't want to risk it. He's probably making a shit ton of money off of the girls and any setback could put him at risk. Plus, if he fucks up, that makes him a target to the Vipers. He'd be dead by the end of the day if he doesn't deliver"

This is a fucking mess. I am so over my head. "What can I do to help you guys? I feel like I'm useless"

They all start to talk of a plan, but I can't focus anymore. My head is dizzy from thinking about everything that could go down, from now having to watch my back and fear every shadow. No. I need Brian and Josh to be handled once and for all because I refuse to go back to how I was. That fucker did not break me; he made me stronger and I plan on paying him back with a vengeance.

I barely hear their talks before I speak up, "I have an idea"

They all quiet down and look at me, with Mick motioning for me to continue.

"Firstly. We need to bring in my father." They look at me perplexed, but I see Mick smile slightly. He's probably talked with him about what kind of business my dad does now so I wouldn't be surprised if he's already one step ahead of me now.

"My dad runs a lot of businesses. One of them is for military defense for the US government. They test weapons and I've seen some of the blueprints. We'd have to steal them because no way am I putting my dad's business in jeopardy for me. The good news is, each weapon is ID'd and I can find the paperwork to see how long the trial period is for each. If we use the weapons and return them back before the deadline, we'll be good to go."

I pause and both Stich and the Prez have a slight smile on their face so I take it as a sign to continue.

"A few of these I remember from when I was doing some audit work for my dad. One of them is an improvement to the MG 42 used during WWI, with an incredibly fast cyclic rate that can shoot more than 2,000 bullets a minute; they also have high-tech surveillance, microlens cameras that you can stick onto your retinas that can show you x-ray and infrared body images. We can use those to take out his entire operation. If he thinks he can get away with female/human trafficking, he can think again. He will never make another woman a victim again as long as I'm breathing"

I look at the men around the table and I see nothing, but pride and shock in their eyes. I feel Mick squeeze my hand again and we begin to set the plan in motion. I've already set up time with my dad in the next few days to let him know what is going on. I want his green light - which I know I will get - and I could use his help. And if it means he understands what I went through that night, then so be it, especially if it means I can save so many lives in the process.

After the discussion, Mick takes my hand and leads us back to the car and his apartment.

We arrive and he pulls me into his arms for a deep kiss as I feel his hands roam along my back.

"You're incredible, you know that?"

I just look up at him and he continues, "I am so fucking proud of you. I still remember seeing you a few months back coming into my training center with your father. You looked...sheltered. I could tell you had strength, but it was hidden. But now, you have a light in your eyes and your confidence is coming off of you in waves. You fight like one of my trainers at the club, you're so fucking smart and I'm so happy that you share your brain instead of keep your thoughts hidden, and your compassion for others is out of this world. You are a new woman Serene. I'm in awe of you"

I still at his words and feel my eyes water. "You helped me get there" He shakes his head at me, "I only gave you a nudge, the work...that's all you babe"

He squeezes my hand as I think about how far I've come and I'm taken back as well. I was living a shell of a life. I knew I had potential, I knew I was smart, strong, and independent, but ever since that night I kept hitting this invisible wall that I wasn't even aware of, but now I feel like I can breathe again.

"I remember the first day of training. That night haunted me and I thought I would never get over it. But little by little, you did help me Mick. Just liked you helped my father. You really are my archangel, Michael."

I beam up at him as he pulls me in for a kiss. "Michael?"

I hear him hum as I return his kissing, stroking his tongue with my own.

"You need to be anywhere early tomorrow morning?"

"No, why?"

I smirk at him. "Because I plan on worshipping you all night. First, on my knees with a prayer" I begin, as I bring myself to my knees, my face leveling off with his already hardened cock in my face as I palm it.

"And then, to thank you for your blessing, end the night with a sacrifice...of my body to you."

A/N....I think...you know...where dis about to go... hehe. Smut scenes next chapter. Don't forget to vote/like/review --- it helps me a TON!

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE:
Rape kit backlogs are no joke. States across the country have hundreds of thousands of untested rape kits with numerous states requiring the victim to file a report within a very short 2 YEAR window, with NO DNA EXCEPTIONS (IE - if your rape kit is STILL untested, the 2-year clock does NOT STOP AND WAIT!)

>> END THE RAPE KIT BACKLOG <<

Sources to educate yourself & donate:
http://www.endthebacklog.org/
https://www.rainn.org/

#endthebacklog