Chapter 13

A/N Smut ahead!

Mick

After our meeting at the MC, I can't help but feel immense pride at how far Serene as come. I remember the first time she came to my training center with her father, she was a shell of a human. Afraid. I knew immediately why her father brought her to me. And to think about all the progress she has made over the last month and a half is inspiring.

The idea about bringing in her father has me worried, but if she trusts him, then I trust him.

I'm pulled back into the present as I see Serene on her knees in front of me, tugging off my boxers as she quickly takes off her clothes as well.

"I will worship you my angel Michael. For everything you have done for me"

Her words are my undoing. As I bend to bring her eye level, she knocks my hands out of the way.

"Let me do this Mick. I trust you to submit to you"

I groan inwardly at how powerful she is as she submits to me. Irony at its finest. This woman, relinquishing her power to me, is actually in total control of the situation at hand.

Her mouth locks onto my cock, pulling me in deep as much as she can, using her hands to cover up to my base. Her warmth, her tongue, the friction of her hands, it's enough to drive any strong man wild with desire and need.

Her tongue is like a snake, wrapping around its prey, squeezing me deliciously until my hips buck involuntarily deeper into her mouth.

"Fuck Serene"

But she is relentless.

She plays my body, in tune with it when I am about to cum that she immediately pulls away while I hiss as she lives my dick hard and my desires unfulfilled.

She is on all floors, turning her face away from me, leaning her head into the floor as she lifts her ass up.

"Take me Mick. Make me feel only you."

I align myself with her wet juices, rubbing my cock up and down her folds, inserting a finger to test her wetness.

"Jesus Serene. You're this wet for me while you were sucking me off?"

She shivers slightly and I immediately enter her until my entire cock is buried in her. I feel her body push away slightly, my length too much for her to take, but I grasp her hips and hold her to me, "Serene. Take. Me." I grit out. I'm punishing her for earlier, but her teasing was too much.

I hold her to me, waiting for her to adjust as I rotate my hips until I hear her cry out.

"Fuck Mick. You're..."

"I know babe" I tell her, aware that I'm rough, and that I've been the only one to breach her this way since her attack.

I slowly pull out halfway, while my fingers play with her bundle of nerves to take her mind off the slight pain she feels before I enter her swiftly again. Her body starts to slope down and she tries to pull away again, but I pull her by the shoulders, pulling her back to my front.

"Serene, wrap your legs around me"

She obliges, wrapping her legs around my hips while I keep her body to my front as I gently enter her from behind. I take her to a full-length mirror in my apartment.

"Open your eyes. Watch me fucking you. You. are. divine."

She opens her eyes and bites her lip, her cheeks flush as she sees the position we are in, easily able to see my dick sliding into her. As she comes close to her orgasm, her hips start to slowly meet my thrusts as her hands go towards my neck.

I feel her orgasm as her pussy spasms on my cock, and fuck, seeing her juices and her quivering folds in the mirror make me cum just as hard.

Her legs fall off my body from exhaustion while I hold her to me, me still inside her, as I walk slowly to the bed and set her gently on it.

She whimpers, already feeling the loss of me from her body so I return quickly.

"Let me get a washcloth"

"No. Stay with me."

I bring her body close to mine, as she takes my hand and brings it to her front, at her warm, wet pussy, and uses my fingers to touch herself.

She squeezes my hand between her legs, inserting two of my own fingers in her.

"I only want you here Mick. This is yours. Thank you for healing me"

I let my hand remain in her, knowing my closeness, her touch, is helping her heal, knowing that my hands will only bring her pleasure, not pain.

----

I awaken to an empty bed and immediately I look around worried, but only momentarily as I see Serene coming into the bedroom with breakfast.

"You didn't have to."

She smiles back, "I know."

I look at my hand, remembering where my fingers were last night, but she blushes.

"I...licked them clean this morning"

"Fuck Serene" as my dick already hardens again thinking about that. We dive into the food in silence before we both head to the shower. It's sensual, the way we gently wash our bodies, and I see in her eyes warmth as I take care of her body.

After we're done, I slowly towel her off, kissing her neck.

Before I speak, she beats me to it, "I called my dad this morning. I said we'd explain our plan in person, but I gave him the gist of things high-level and he's on board. We will meet him in a few hours so I hope your schedule permits."

I take her hands and kiss her knuckles. "If it involves you, my schedule always permits"

We get dressed and head over to his home to see what he can do and give him full disclosure on the plan. I want him to have all the information available since he's risking his business for this.

After we catch him up on our targets and plan of surveillance, he brings in a fuck ton of different military-grade weaponry at our disposal and goes through a brief tutorial of how to use each tool. He even volunteers himself, but there is no way I could physically risk his life to fight among MCs and who knows what other disgusting individuals are in on this trafficking.

I do however, give him peace of mind by selecting him to be the mastermind behind the technology. He will be recording and surveilling all pieces of equipment we take, both to have proof of what we discover to use legally against these guys, and to give him an eagle-eye of everything happening and call in for backup if needed.

We grab everything and head to the clubhouse to inform the Prez and other members about the weapons and how to use them. To say Stitch is having an orgasm over all this sleek technology is an understatement.

"Fuck Serene! Your dad's toys are out of this world!"

We all chuckle at his reaction and are thankful to have some sort of humour in this dreadful situation.

For now, we plan to train with the new weapons we have and develop a surveillance network to shadow Josh and the Vipers to learn as much as we can. We want their dropoff spots, where they pick their victims from, who pays them, where they ship, everything. Even how many shits they take a day if we have to in order to make sure we are not surprised with anything.

We plan for the next 2 weeks to be pure surveillance before we will reconvene for an attack. Stitch and Serene's father will be well-acquainted beforehand given that they will both be in front of computers, being our eyes and ears for any blank spots during the mission.

"Are you okay with this Serene? This is a world you cannot come back from unscathed."

She grabs my hand and squeezes tightly, "I'm ready."