Chapter 27

(AN)

TRIGGER WARNING: Sex and happiness from this point on. 

...

Her eyes peeled open, they were greeted by a bright blinding light. Her ears began to fill with the beeping of the machines surrounding her. 

"Am I in the fucking hospital again, I swear to god, I might have a nice house but I cannot afford three hospital stays in the last like 8 months," (Y/N) thought. She fully opened her eyes, to see an empty room, no Spencer in a chair next to her, no Penelope heels tottering into her bedside. 

She looked towards the door and saw them all outside with a doctor. She had assumed that she had only been there for the day, I mean she'd only fainted and it was probably stress-related or something. Her mind then went to the life in her stomach. What if her fainting had hurt the baby, what if the baby was why she fainted, what in the hell was happening. 

"Okay, I understand that the baby is fine, please stop trying to hide what you're really don't want to tell me," She heard Spencer say. She saw him pacing with his head in his right hand. She saw JJ rubbing his shoulder, pulling him from continuing his pacing. 

"Look, there is no way to make this sound good, but we have no idea why she fainted. It was stress that caused it, But it doesn't explain other pieces of her condition. We'd like to keep her for observation, we've now tested for any possible new viruses or anything similar to that and she has a clean bill of health besides the fainting," the nurse said. 

So she fainted more then the once, what the hell was going on. She was happy that her baby was okay, she had been told a long time ago that having a kid would be difficult for her. One of her only secrets that didn't get spilled with Charles. The nurse had walked away and Spencer and the rest of the team were standing outside perplexed at what was going on. 

"Hey, pretty boy, she's up," Morgan said pointing at (Y/N). She smiled as Spencer ran over to her and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"Hey beautiful," Spencer said. "Hey," She answered. 

"You had us worried sick, and you didn't tell me about the baby," Garcia told her. "You didn't even tell me about the baby, I thought I was your best friend," Garcia finished. She threw a pouty look on her face and gave (Y/N) a nice kiss on the cheek. 

"I don't know if you know this Garcia but you're a bit of a blabbermouth," (Y/N) said giggling. Everyone else joined in and they all shared a moment of happiness before it was put on an abrupt pause. 

"I love this, but what the hell happened, I fainted, and I woke up and I hear a nurse say that they don't know what's wrong with me. What is going on?" She asked. 

"Look, (Y/N), yes, you fainted at the house, but you woke up there, and we went to take you to the hospital, and you fainted in the car too. then we brought you here, and you woke up again. They took you in to do an MRI scan, and you fainted once more, we're waiting for the results right now, but they don't exactly know what's wrong with you," Emily said. Her eyes filled with sympathy. 

"So I'm an FBI profiler, who's pregnant, got kidnapped, twice, and a medical mystery. Rossi got any publishers I can borrow," (Y/N) joked. She hoped to return the room to the mood it was before, and it worked. Everyone giggled in response to her joke and once more it was interrupted. This time, however, they were interrupted by a surgeon. 

"You have a rare stress-induced neurological disorder that causes you small seizures that present themselves as fainting spells. There is an easy way to cure it, we can give you medication that will suppress your symptoms and soon enough cure the disorder in itself. You've had it almost your whole life, and yesterday was just a mix of an episode and stress, making it impact you more," The doctor said.