Chapter 12

(AN)

TRIGGER WARNING- Mention of choking and alcohol

...

*Spencers POV*

He pulled in front of (Y/N)'s house, dreading the choice he made. He knows that his sensible self would've said no, but he was mesmerized by the way she looked. His sensible self wasn't really there and hadn't been for a while. 

He wanted to talk to (Y/N) they were good friends before everything happened. He just wanted to be back to that. His not sensible side was telling him that he still loved her, his none sensible side being his heart. Even his right state of mind knew that was true. He did still love (Y/N) but he couldn't admit that his brain was too powerful.

Spencer had already had about two drinks, just enough that he could still drive. He knocked on the door, (Y/N) opened it and welcomed him in. He'd never been to her house before, in fact, as he thought about it, no one had ever been to where she lived. 

He admired the house, it was very similar to Rossi's in that it was exactly Rossi's house just a little bit smaller, and like really only a little bit. He noticed the spiral staircase and the long dining room table. He knew that was never used when he noted the foldable tables set out in front of the TV.

He spent so long profiling her home that he hadn't even noticed how beautiful she looked. She was in a tight black strapless dress that hugged her curves, she had heels on that added another 4 inches bringing the top of her head to his chin. Her makeup wasn't even there, that was exactly as he always saw her, even in the early cases when she'd have sweats and a cardigan on with no makeup. She looked just like she did at this exact moment all the time in Spencer's mind.

"I have to ask, how do you afford this on our salary," he says finishing it off with some sort of reference to JJ and Will.

"I guess having serial killer parents can pay off," (Y/N) said. The light immediately left his eyes, even the previous alcohol wasn't going to save her from this mood killer. Spencer still was mad about the lying, but he couldn't tell if it was because she lied or if it was because in his eyes he had fallen for a liar.

They stood in silence for a quick second before (Y/N) motions for them to go eat. She did make spaghetti just like she said she would, and it was even better than she made it out to be. The silence had continued into their dinner, the only sounds were chewing and sipping the wine she put out. Except, Spencer wasn't sipping it, he was downing it by the glassful.

They both finished, neither knowing how to approach the situation they were in. (Y/N) spoke first.

"Okay look Spence I can't stand this please say something. I understand that I lied to you but I need you to say something even if you yell at me, scream at me if you have to. Just say something," she says. Spencer finishes the drink he had and then stood up wiping his face with a napkin. He walked over to (Y/N).

"Stand up," He says angrily. She followed and stood up leaving almost nothing separating them. Only centimeters were keeping their lips apart as the tension began to grow. Spencer couldn't take it anymore, and he began to kiss her. He kissed her rough before she pulled away.

"This won't solve anything Spence," (Y/N) says while Spencer's still holding her cheeks. "Shut up," he replies, as they return to the rough kiss. This was going to cause a lot of problems, but the alcohol was taking over, reason had left about 4 drinks ago.

Spencer grabbed her ass and picked her up. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, crossed her ankles behind his back, and Reid carried her up the stairs to the master bedroom, kissing her neck and shoulders all the way up. He opened the door, then slammed it shut using (Y/N)'s back. He held her throat pushing his thumb into her throat as the kissing continued. He placed her on the bed and asked her, "can I?" 

She nodded and she felt his cock against her stomach and he began to unzip her dress with such a great force she felt like it would break, and then he unclasped her bra. Her breasts fell free as she stepped out of the dress kicking it away as he pulled it down her body, kissing her, and cupping her breasts. She let out a moan and he pulled his head up for another kiss, this one just more aggressive than the last. He slipped her underwater off in one quick move. She flinched, Reid left it alone and continued. 

Spencer placed his lips onto her neck and began to suck, occasionally biting at it. He began with his fingers pumping slowly knowing exactly what he was doing, his fingers circled her clit. (Y/N) laid her head back taking in heavy breathes rolling her head from one side of her neck to the other. He took her breast into his mouth, his tongue playing with her areola.

Spencer tweaked her nipples as hard as he could manage, he cupped her, a gasp escaped her. "You're so wet," Spencer said. 

Their lips moved aggressively against each other as he lined up with her entrance. He pushed himself into her. (Y/N) let out a small whimper of pain. The kiss broke as she whined, digging her long blood-red acrylic nails into his back. Spencer groaned in pain as her nails scratched at his back.

He started off slow, moving in a constant pattern. Spencer moved onto his forearms, where his arms were covered in veins seeming like they wanted to pop out of his arms. They found each other's lips once more and started to thrust harder and faster. She gave in to the increased pleasure and began to grunt against each other's lips. She dragged one of her hands down her body, finding her cilt, and started to rub. Spencer grazed his teeth against her bottom lip, and she did the same in return, their tongues met in a slow manner in no way like the sex had been going so far.

"Fuck," he groaned into her mouth, she there her head back into the mattress breathing heavily as she and Spencer finish at the same time. Spencer pulled away from (Y/N) panting, he rolled over into a pool of sweat. He found the bathroom, with (Y/N)'s help, and began to clean himself up.

It felt good, he wasn't going to lie, but the scars on her stomach only reminded him of the lie and their past. He walked back out and let (Y/N) know that the bathroom was free to her use. He sat down on the bed holding his head in his hands thinking.

"This was a mistake," Spencer thought. He couldn't believe he did that, he sat there for a while until he heard the bathroom door opening. He pretended to be sleeping, so she didn't talk to him, he wouldn't know what to say.

It was 4:03 am and Spencer hadn't slept a minute. He decided he would have to leave, he needed fresh clothes for work in the morning anyway, so why not head out two hours before he had to leave. He silently got out of the bed and watched (Y/N) sleep for a minute, she was a pretty sleeper. He began putting on his clothes, as she woke up while he was zipping up his pants.

"You can stay," (Y/N) kept repeating. Spencer was tired of it, he just wanted to go home plus the exhaustion was getting to him.

"This was a mistake," he said. before leaving the house. On his way to the car he heard a loud bang.

...

(AN)

HEYYYY YALL, this chapter was so fucking weird I'm sorry. Anyway, I hope yall enjoy it, I like the next chapters so much, and I think you will too. Have a great day yall.