Surprise!

In order to thank you guys for 500 reads on this story (that's insane!), I have decided to do a little update thingy for you guys. This will be based on one of my favorite Criminal Minds moments ever, so I hope you enjoy it.

...

"Hi everybody!" (Y/N) said. She entered the conference room with a baby in her arms. "Awe look at him," Garcia said. Garcia ran up to (Y/N), looking at the cute little baby in her arms, and she stroked his bald little head.

"Hey (Y/N)," Spencer said. He walked over to her and planted a light kiss on her lips, wrapping his hand around hers on the baby's head.

"He's so cute," JJ and Emily said in unison, walking up to (Y/N) holding the baby. "Can you hold him, Spence, I have a surprise for everyone."

"What?" Spencer asked, taking the baby. "Well, it's Halloween, and your children wanted to show you their costumes. In my opinion, I think you will like them," (Y/N) said winking. She brought in Mel, their daughter, first.

The little girl entered the conference room with a black wig on, a black wig with bangs, and a nice pantsuit. It was a little too big for her, but it made it adorable, and then she spoke.

"Who am I?" The little girl asked. "I think that's me," Emily said crouching down to the little girl.

"Ya!" she said excitedly. "Well that is quite the honor cutie pie, why did you pick me?" Emily asked.

"Because I like your hair, your clothes, and you helped save my mommy," the little girl said. (Y/N) was practically to tears as the little girl spoke and Emily embraced her into a hug, holding the little girl tightly.

"Awe, that's so sweet, thank you," Emily said as she continued to hug the little girl. "Well, we do have one more child, and he thinks he has the best costume. So you guys will be the judge of that," (Y/N) said. She walked out of the conference room momentarily, returning with a little boy dressed in a little mini suit, a red tie, and a black cape.

"Who am I?" The little boy asked. The team looked perplexed, "James Bond?" Derek suggested.

"No," the little boy said. "I'm stumped, tell me," JJ said. The little boy took a big spin, putting on sunglasses and then standing with his arms crossed.

"I'm Hotch, you guys," the little boy said. "How did you not see that?" The little boy said saddened.

"Well, that's pretty cool, but why the cape?" Hotch asked ruffling the boy's hair. "He's petitioning that FBI agents start wearing capes, cause then people will see them as heroes better. He told some kids in his class that he was going as a superhero for Halloween and since they didn't know who you were, he decided to add a cape so that the kids would see you as more of a superhero," (Y/N) said.

"Well that is a great idea, someone get on the phone with the director, and tell him to buy us all capes right now," Hotch said standing up. The little boy laughed and walked over to meet his sister by Spencer.

"Now, can I have my little baby boy back," (Y/N) said. She reached her arms out, snatching the little boy from Spencer's arms, and planted a kiss on Spencer's lips and the baby's head.

"So, do you guys have a case or something? Or can I take my husband back home and take our children trick or treating?" (Y/N) asked.

"We just finished a case, now go, enjoy your Halloween," Hotch said. Spencer and (Y/N) laughed, gathering the children, waving goodbye, and heading outside of the BAU.

They had a very fun Halloween, trick or treating from 6 to 10, and then they put the kids to bed.

"So, the children are asleep, what do you wanna do?" (Y/N) asked. "Eat their candy," they said in unison.

...

(AN)

HEYYY YALL, ahhh thank you for 500 reads that's so cool. I hope you have a great day and go follow my tiktok @spencerreidsknee, for updates, and more. Anyway, I hope yall enjoy, thank you :)