Chapter 24

(AN)

TRIGGER WARNING: mention of kidnapping. 

...

"Are you sure you want to do this (Y/N)," JJ asked her as they were getting ready. Cat had requested that they both get to look all pretty, and if there's back up they had to look dressed up. 

"If it gets Charles out of my life, I will learn to cook with Rossi," (Y/N) says giggling. JJ and Emily joined in, as they were getting ready in the bathroom. She may have been joking, but she was nervous, Cat had fucked with Spencer's head, what's to stop her from fucking with hers. 

(Y/N) had picked out the perfect outfit to blow everyone out of the water. It was a tight black dress that cut halfway through her thigh, it pushed her breasts together, enhancing her cleavage. The bottom of the dress hugged her ass tight, the curves lifting the dress a little bit making it cut right below her ass.  The dress was an off the shoulder kinda dress, a large ruffled sleeve was hugging her upper bicep tight, highlighting her soft shoulders. 

JJ and Emily were getting ready as well, JJ, was dressed in a tight blue dress. The blue dress was metallic and hugged her curves well. She just seemed to look better with every kid she has. Emily was wearing a tight red dress, that was also metallic, they wanted them both to be easily spotted around her. They wanted (Y/N) to know that no matter how much she wanted to do this dinner, they didn't want her there. 

Emily had her hair straight and it flowed over her shoulders as she walked, JJ and (Y/N) had curled their hair. The curls bounced as (Y/N) walked. They then left the bathroom, returning to the BAU. They all walked through the glass doors, they imagined a badass walk in slow motion as they were coming through. Spencer turned towards them and stared (Y/N) up and down, the girls then joined the others. Spencer was in a black shirt with a grey suit jacket on top. It hugged his arms nice, making his muscles obvious but not over the top. 

"Wow," Spencer said. He stood up from his chair and held his arms open for a hug. She ran over to him in her black 4-inch heels, and they embraced themselves into a hug. 

"When this is all over, you're going to have the best sex of your life," (Y/N) whispered into Spencer's ear as they hugged, Spencer giggled at her words. He squeezed her tighter, resting his head on her shoulders, and she buried her head into the crook of his neck. 

"Awe how cute," Cat said. She had come through the glass doors, handcuffed behind her back, and followed by 3 agents. Cat was dressed in a slim tight black dress, unlike (Y/N)'s, hers was long and cut just above her ankles. Cat wasn't allowed to wear heels, she had black wedges on instead, adding another 3 inches to her height. This made (Y/N) and Cat at eye level with each other. 

"Now stop with the sappy stuff, I want dinner," Cat says with a pouty expression. 

"Come on, come on I'm hungry," Cat says, pouting once more. (Y/N) began grabbing her bag and the rest of the team did the same. They all exited through the glass doors, entering the elevators. (Y/N) and Cat had entered the elevator, Spencer began to step into the elevator. 

"No, no me and my best friend-" Cat says hooking her arm with (Y/N)'s as she spoke, "-are going to dinner without you." Cat motioned her head towards Spencer pointing at him without being able to. Spencer looked at (Y/N) and he looked worried, she knew he would be, he hated what Cat would do to him, and knew what she could do. 

"Spence, I'll be fine. There are agents right next to me, and she can't do anything to me, she has no way to," (Y/N) says. She looked at Spencer and gave him the "I've got this" look. He backed off and watched as the silver elevator doors silently closed over Cat's grin. 

...

"So, I've got some questions before we get to the restaurant, first up, how's the sex," Cat asked. She looked towards (Y/N) as if they were college roommates, asking the other how the drunken hookup was. She seemed to have forgotten that they were surrounded by a bunch of male agents, and bragging about her sex life to a bunch of her coworkers didn't seem like a fun idea.  

"Are you serious," (Y/N) asked. She looked at Cat, what a ridiculous question. Did she really want to know how the sex was, she was only here because she was the only one who knew where the bodies were buried. (Y/N) decided to play along with her game. 

"You know it's the best I've ever had," she said. She was being honest, after they were kidnapped, and before that, it was amazing. Granted she'd only had one other person to compare him to, but Spencer blew him out of the water. God how could she be thinking about sex right now when she was about to go to dinner with a psychopath. 

"Wow, I guessed that, but I just needed confirmation," Cat said giggling. God, she was crazy. At this point, the elevator had opened and they were on their way into the restaurant. The car ride was strange, she didn't want to ask any more questions. Cat had grown silent as if she was trying to create tension and she was savoring her other questions for their meal. 

...

"Ah we're here," Cat said as the agent opened the car door. They both stepped out, the officer un-did the handcuffs and walked them both into the restaurant. They choose a restaurant that was nice and open so they had good coverage of her the whole time. 

"Reservation for (Y/Full/N)," (Y/N) said to the hostess. The officer had sat in one of the waiting chairs as they got their seats. 

"Party of two, correct?" The hostess asked. 

"Yep," (Y/N) replied. The hostess walked over to their table which was suggested to her earlier by the officer. She didn't know the details of what was going on, all she was told was that (Y/N) was an FBI agent and they needed an open area to cover her with. 

"Will this work?" She asked. The hostess looked at Cat nervously assuming she was the person that the FBI was looking for. 

"This will be just fine," Cat replied giving the hostess a large grin. The two of them sat down, soon noticing Rossi, Morgan, Spencer, JJ, and Emily following in behind them. 

"What can I get for you two lovely ladies to drink," The waiter said as they had just finished settling in. 

"Water will do, thank you," (Y/N) said. She looked over at Cat awaiting her response. 

"I'm fine thank you," Cat responded. 

"So, how have you been feeling, you know getting kidnapped and all?" Cat asked trying to fake sympathy. (Y/N) looked at her, she wanted to be down with this stupid case, it was torturing her just waiting to have Charles out of her life. 

"I'm doing good, how about you," (Y/N) responded. She knew how to deal with a mean girl, and Cat was the picture-perfect mean girl. 

...

(AN)

HEYYY YALL, I needed this chapter to fill space before the next one, and I freaking hate it. Anyway, the next chapter is much better I promise. Also, HAPPY TURKEY DAY (as of writing this), hope it's great. I hope yall enjoy :)