Chapter 6

(AN)

TRIGGER WARNING- Mention of suicide 

...

"It's been an hour," (Y/N) screams, " call them come on." She spits through the tears streaming down her face. 

"Do you know how much joy it brings me to see you like this? Oh of course you do, you become a profiler. You know everything about us psychopaths, why we do it, our past, and everything that makes us crazy. You know how basic that makes you, you literally had killer parents and then you became the person who catches people like them," Charles mocks.

"Just call them please," she pleads with him tears continuing to fall down her face. 

"I will, but before I do that let me tell you exactly what happened after that picture was taken," Charles says pointing that the photo hanging on the back wall, the photo (Y/N) had used to find out who he was.

"Alrighty, let's begin, my mom grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. You probably don't remember but your mom took us downstairs and left you with a coloring book and a bunch of colored pencils at your kitchen table," He begins.

"I remember," (Y/N) says. 

"You know it's rude to interrupt (Y/N), or were your parents in prison before they could teach you any manners," Charles responds. 

She rolled her eyes as he continued, "Anyways, we went into your basement, the smell of unknown drugs was strong. Your dad tied up my mom and your mom left with me through your back basement door. I tripped as we went up the stairs, and your mom pulled me up, she took me back to my car. I waited there for my mom who never came. Your mom returned to my car with blood all over her shirt which she quickly changed out of. "I'm sorry," she said to me, I'm sorry. Can you believe that the woman who helped to kill my mom was sorry, god what a world? Anyways, we drove to my house, with your dad following us, my dad was at work, and then we pulled into the driveway. They left me in the car once again as they carried my mom in a black trash bag into my house, along with a bucket of her blood. They placed her in the bathtub as if she'd killed herself and poured the blood into the water to make it more realistic. You wanna know how I know every little detail about how they set it up? They brought me up there and made me call 911. They made me call 911. They thought I was bad my god, could you imagine forcing a seven-year-old to report his mother's murder as a suicide, I couldn't but wait I don't have to imagine because it happened to me," Charles says, the anger building inside him as he spoke.

(Y/N) knew her parents were killers but never that they did this, she thought her parents only killed the people that got in their way. She didn't know they took pleasure in this, she didn't know they were sadists. She sat there shocked, her body was limp but yet it felt so tight. She felt constraint, more than she already was.

"I-I didn't k-know they d-did that, I-I'm so sorry," y/n says. The tears building up in her eyes as she spoke.

"While a weak-ass apology isn't going to do anything for you. Now look presentable, you're going to get to see your little boyfriend," Charles says. He had a tear roll down his face, he was crazy but re-living his mother's death hit him hard, it broke his tough, fearless deminer he was trying to hold up. 

"Or there's really no need for you to try and look pretty you're going to be dying anyway so what's the big deal," Charles cackles. He quickly wiped the tears from his face before making the phone call to her team

...

The hour passes by, Garcia is there in Colorado with the rest of the team, and everyone is waiting on the computer screen. Five minutes have passed since he was supposed to call, 10 minutes, 12 minutes.

"God where the hell is he," Reid says putting both his hands on his head, pacing around the computer.

"Be patient," Hotch says motioning towards Spencer. Suddenly, the call they've all been waiting for appears on the screen. They answer the phone call, to see (Y/N) in a much worse state than they had left her in. Her head was being held up by Charles pulling her hair back, and he had a gun to her head placed right at her temple.

Her mascara was smeared all over her face, red lipstick she didn't have on before was smeared across her lips. Her hair was knotted and teased, neck and shoulders bruised. Her top was ripped open in the center showing the black lacy bra she'd been wearing. With the ripped open top you could see her bruised stomach, the obviously broken ribs, and the small jagged cuts across her stomach and chest.

"Tell them your dirty little secret (Y/N) Smith, or shall I say (Y/Full/N)," Charles says laughing.

"What does he mean (Y/L/N)..." Morgan says, "(Y/N)," he continues his voice getting more irritated with each breath. 

"I'm so sorry," (Y/N) whispers looking up at the camera. Charles pulled (YN)'s head back harder, showing the hand bruises on her neck, he'd been choking her, and pushed the gun further into her scalp.

"I said tell them the truth," Charles says through gritted teeth. (Y/N) takes a deep breath and begins the story she never got the chance to finish telling earlier;

"My life with you has been a lie, my real name is (Y/Full/N). Yes, my parents are (Y/D/N) and (Y/M/Full/N). I was 5 years old when they were caught and my entire life after that was me being accused of being a drug addict, a killer like them, and so many death threats came through my life that I honestly thought they were right and I should just do what they were suggesting." (Y/N) took another deep breath before continuing; 

"I didn't want to be associated with them any longer then I had to, so the moment I was legally 18 I changed my name. I removed anything and everything that linked me to them, I don't even talk to my adoptive parents anymore, and they don't know where I live or what I do for work. I even pretended to be my adoptive mom so I could close my records. All the family photos on my desk are the photos you get when you originally buy the frame. I don't have any social media in case anyone recognizes my face. I'm sorry for lying to you all this time, but I couldn't stand any more of it. I swear I planned to tell you right after we raided his house, I was starting to tell you Reid but then he took me. I'm so sorry. This case hit me so hard because they were good parents while they weren't running their drug business," she says crying. She only looked at Spencer when she said this, she hoped he would look at her with sympathy when he heard her story. Instead, his eyes were filled with anger, she watched as his deminer quickly changed from fear to anger, she knew that this even if she got out of this he wasn't going to forgive her for lying. 

"Well, now that I got her to admit the truth I can get the revenge my mom never got, bye-bye now," says Charles. Before he hung up though there was a gunshot.

...

HEYYYYY yall, I am having such bad writer's block, and no motivation to write right now, but I got this chapter out. I'm sorry it came out so late, school is hitting be like a truck, and my next story is just taking forever to get going on, there's a lot of build-ups. Anyways, this is one of my favorite chapters, I like it a lot, and I love leaving on a cliffhanger, I'm sorry I do that a lot on all my chapters. Okay, that's all I had to say, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm excited to release the next one, it's another favorite of mine.