Chapter 18

(AN)

TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of cutting (not sh related), abortion, and miscarriage 

...

"Look Spencer, you should go through with having kids, I think you'll regret it if you don't," (Y/N) says. Charles had left momentarily after announcing their round 4, and (Y/N) and Spencer had begun talking.

"Are you only saying that because you want your little boy to have luscious curls like Dr. Reid here?" Charles says making his way over to Spencer. When he arrives behind Reid he starts to play with his hair, pulling and prodding at the ends. Spencer ripped his head away from Charles's grip.

"Okay fine then we'll just get started I guess," Charles says irritated.

"Agent (Y/L/N), it's your turn," Charles says singing out the turn.

"So," he says fiddling with the black pocket knife between his index finger and thumb. "Let's hear about that other man besides Spencer Reid and that teacher," Charles says making eye contact with (Y/N).

She sighed before beginning to explain the past that just continues to be ripped open.

"His name was Noah, we met in law school, we were kind of like college sweethearts you could say. He went in to be an attorney and I went into FBI training right out of college. Then out of the blue we broke up, I haven't seen him since, and I don't remember why we broke up," she says. She squinted her eyes, in confusion. She never really thought about him, and she was confused why she couldn't remember more.

"See (Y/N), that is a lie. It may just be the scar tissue covering up the trama because it was pretty traumatic. Oh but it was a still a lie," he says joking with sympathy rubbing the knife, letting it roll across his palms as his hands moved together excitedly.

"So I guess I'll just have to cut up your boyfriend," he says. He grinned as he looked down at Spencer's untouched stomach, getting off knowing that it wasn't going to be that way much longer. 

Charles winded up and made a slash across Spencer's stomach, while she was screaming at him to stop. She screamed that she didn't remember. As he wound up for the second slash, she pleaded for him to tell her what she was missing.

"STOP NO!!" She screamed. "Okay look, you tell me what I'm missing, it'll rip through whatever's protecting my head from the trama and hurt me and depending on how bad it is, Spencer too," she pleads.

Charles dropped the black pocket knife from high in the air. It made a clang sound as it bounced along with the concrete.

"You know that doesn't sound too horrible. I like it," he begins smacking his tongue along his teeth as he spoke.

"Do you remember the year you took off of FBI training (Y/N)?" Charles says. He spoke as if he was a news interview person.

"No, I mean I remember taking off, but I thought that it was because Noah and I broke up?" She questioned. She wished she could remember what he wanted, she wanted this to stop. She honestly would rather be dead than going through this right now.

"See you did leave because you and Noah broke up, but there was another piece of the puzzle that your brain is covering up," Charles says.

"God damnit just tell her," Spencer shouts. 

"Well, where's the fun in that Dr," Charles teases.

"See do you remember four years ago March 13th?" Charles asks. He made direct eye contact with her and grinned.

"I-I don't remember anything, but that was like 6 months before Noah and I broke up," she says. A feeling suddenly rushed over her, she had remembered. She soon burst into tears.