Chapter 26

(AN)

TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of rape and fainting. 

...

"That wasn't part of the deal, Cat. I gave you the answers, now let's keep playing," (Y/N) said. She looked over at the person in front of her who was packing up her bag and leaving. She couldn't leave, this wasn't over. 

"See sweetie, you're new. See Spencie and I always hang out together whenever he invites me to visit," Cat said. She had placed her hand down on the table, looked over at Spencer, and winked at him. She held her mouth open as she did so, taking a quick look down at (Y/N) as she walked over to the officers so that they could take her back into the car. 

Cat took one last look over towards (Y/N) who was sitting at the table in shock. Cat giggled at the sight before her eyes. She turned back towards the officers and strutted back to the car. 

Spencer stood from his seat with Emily, pushing his way out of the booth. He made a run for (Y/N) in her seat. She was crying, head being held by her hands, as the tears streamed down her face, pooling in her hands. 

"(Y/N), (Y/N), hey, it's okay, it's okay," Spencer told her. He rubbed her back, removing her hands from her face, and kissing her forehead. Spencer then joined her in the booth wrapping his arm around her, holding her tight. 

"It's not okay Spence, it's not. I love you, and I trust you, but I'm so fucking done with this man, I want him out of my life more than anything in the world. It's not okay, I want to be done with him, but he's six feet underground and I can't get rid of him," she said. The tears had stopped and now her face was just full of rage. 

"Fuck Cat okay, fuck Cathrine Adams. You know I hate her, but if going on some so-called date with her gets Charles out of our lives, I will go on all the dates, I will even celebrate that stupid anniversary," Spencer told her through giggles. They touched their foreheads together as they both giggles. With tear residue still residing in (Y/N)'s cheeks, they kissed. Their lips pulled together in a mixture of burning anger and passion, their tounges twirling together. They used this kiss to tell each other what they couldn't say out loud. 

The kiss told Spencer, that she wasn't keeping a secret with that last question, she was holding in a surprise for him. The kiss told (Y/N) that Spencer was sorry and that she was the only one he loved. The kiss told them both how much love they shared for each other. 

...

"Spencie, you look so handsome," Cat said. Cat dressed in a tight white sweater, with a deep v-neck and black jeans. She reached out for Spencer's hands, grabbing them pulling their faces closer together. Spencer flicked his hands away from hers and turned towards (Y/N). 

"Can we talk really quick before we go," Spencer asked her. He tilted his head towards the glass doors of the BAU. They walked over to the doors and planted themselves right inside the doors. 

"Whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you. I know that you think that I've told you everything about Cat, and basically I have. But," he took a deep breath. "But, this woman makes me incredibly angry, but she makes me do things I don't want to do, and I need you to know that. I love you, not her no matter how much she tries to make people think that. Now kiss me," Spencer said finishing off with a grin. 

They had a little kiss before (Y/N) let her hand extend as the separation pulled their hands apart. Cat wrapped Spencer's arm around her and they walked into the elevator followed by Morgan as their supervision. 

...

Spencer and Cat had arrived at the park, Cat wanted their date to be a quick loop around a popular park in Virginia. The walk would take about 15 minutes, and in that time they were planning on getting the remaining 4 bodies.