Story Introduction

Hey, if you're reading this, that's pretty cool cause I didn't try and make a big deal about this. My friends would've definitely made fun of me. Anyways, let's start off easy, I don't own any of these characters. I used the season 7 cast for this one, but I tried to imagine and write it with season 12 Reid because he's my favorite. I did include a little bit of prison Reid, just not the trauma that it caused, I just used it .

First, I use a lot of different (Y/N) formats. Here are the examples, just to help you understand because it can be confusing:

-(Y/N) your name

-(Y/L/N) your last name

-(Y/Full/N) your full name

-(Y/First/N) your first name

-(Y/D/Full/N) your dad's full name

-(Y/D/First/N) your dad's first name

-(Y/M/Full, First/N) your mom's full or first name (written in the same format as the dad's form)

Secondly, this is my first story, so it's probably not that good, but I tried my best. I'd appreciate constructive criticism if you have any, but I won't accept hatred for my writing, if you don't like it you don't have to read it. Also, I'm not the biggest fan of kinks and play like that. I'm also super new to writing with sex, so it might honestly suck at it, and my deepest apologies if it is awful. A lot of it is based on writing I have read in other stories, and that helped, but it might suck, so skip it if it does.

Finally, there are a lot of trigger warnings in this story. There will be a trigger warning at the beginning of any chapter involving anything of the sort. I'm going to list anything the story talks about below, and you can decide if you'd like to continue from then on. Not all chapters will include this if you still want to read the other chapters that don't include that kind of stuff.

This story includes:

~Mention of drugs

~Sui*ide (by slit wrists)

~R*pe (involving drugs, an older man)

~Knife use (Not like knife play, but there's cutting)

Anyways, if you're still here, I hope you enjoy the story.