"Well, we're not completely on good terms. I talked to her last time. We're slowly healing, hopefully–"

"I don't believe you," he said dismissively and took a bite from his chocolate bar.

"I'll ask her to join us," I said.

I nervously dialed your number.

"Hello?" she answered on the other line.

"Where are you?"

"Who is this?"

Who is this?

I felt something stabbed my heart.

"Awww...you deleted my number?" I tried to sound casual despite the pain that I felt.

Jeremy looked at me.

"Drew? Oh, I'm...hi. Why did you call?" she nervously asked.

"Where are you?" I asked and bit my lower lip.

"I'm in my apartment. Why?"

"Okay. I want to see you," I said and quickly ended the call.

"You said you'll ASK HER TO JOIN us. You didn't even say why you want to see her. What are we gonna do?" Jeremy said.

"Oh, so you told her that there's this wei–" I cut him by pushing the burger in his mouth.

"There's what?" she asked him in confusion.

"There's winter promo in this place... Every winter," I quickly said.

Jeremy was laughing in my car, "Winter promo? Are you serious?"

I planned to tell you everything, but I am so afraid that you won't believe me.

It was a moonless night. I was walking back to my condo unit from a nearby convenient-store when an enormous shadow suddenly appeared. He was stepping forward. He was breathing heavily. I became weak after seeing how huge he was.

"I won't see you near her."

After the day when Clarkson and George became close to each other, I received a threatening call.

"You have to watch them, or your lovely brunette will be in danger," a deep voice said.

I'm planning to report it to the police. But, I realized that they would not believe me.

What should I tell them? That there's this huge shadow whom I don't know who was threatening me. He suddenly popped out of nowhere that night.

"George!" I yelled.

I have to protect you.

"Andrew!" Shane exclaimed.

"I thought I wouldn't see you here," I said and smiled. "Funny that we're in the same University, but we don't see each other," I sat beside her.

Well, I always watch her from afar. They said that, that Clarkson could harm her. I'm still confused. How he can harm you? He has an innocent face. He seems to care a lot.

"Hello? I'm also here," Shane said, waving her hands at the other side of the table.

I chuckled, "Hi, Shane."

"This is Clarkson, one of our classmates," Shane gestured her hands at Clarkson.

He was watching me the whole time.

"Hi, I'm Drew, Geor–" I paused and cleared my throat," their high-school friend," I smiled at him.

"Hi!" he awkwardly greeted.

They say Clarkson is going to hurt you.

"S-Sir, what would be the plan?" I nervously asked.

"Just bring our bait to my assigned place, okay?" he spoke in his deep voice.

"You won't harm–"

"I won't."

"He can't harm our bait," I hear someone in the background says before laughing.

And the bait is you, George.

"Thank you, Andrew, for taking our lovely brunette with us," I hear the man with mismatched eyes say.

It's my first time seeing his face. He always meets me at night. The only thing I knew about him is that one of his eyes is bright red.

George's face turns quickly at me.

"How could you?" she whispers.

"George, let's go," I pull her with me.

She aggressively pulls away.

"No!" she shouts.

I try to hold her hands, but she shoves my hands away.

"Clarkson, let's go," she pushes Clarkson and holds his arm.

They are about to run when the waiters and waitresses block their way.

"George!" I cry.

It was about thirty people forming around them.

"We can settle this down peacefully by surrendering, Clarkson. Or if you want some bloody and war-like scene in the next few minutes, then take a step forward," the man with mismatched eyes warns.

* * *

:>>