XXIX

Andrew

"Georgina!" Jeremy yells as we walk on the sidewalk. He waves his hand to the brunette walking towards us. The redhead tag along with her.

"Jeremiah!" She yells with a hint of sarcasm.

She walks with Clarkson beside him. Jeremy and I walk at the other end of the sidewalk. Jeremy holds a selfie stick. He includes George in the video. She immediately covers her face and hides behind Clarkson.

"Hey, guys! So this is Andrew," Jeremy says to the phone and points the camera at me.

"Hi!" I greet.

"And George!" Jeremy says in a cheerful voice.

"And..." He points the camera to Clarkson who stares at the screen without any emotion.

George nudges his arm.

"Oh, um, Clarkson," he says and stretches his hand out.

"Oh, nice to meet you," Jeremy says and shakes his hand. "I'm Jeremy."

"What are you doing?" George whispers to Jeremy.

"I'm starting a YouTube channel," Jeremy whispers back. "I already have 250 subscribers," he adds.

She glances at me. I give her a slight nod.

"Heyyy, so today... We'll be uhh..." Jeremy continues vlogging.

"Where are we going?" George asks me. Jeremy is busy filming in the backseat of the car.

"The usual," I say.

It's been seven minutes now since I lost my way,

It doesn't seem that long but my whole world has changed,

It's in all the little things when you smile, now it stings,

It's been seven minutes since I've lost the girl of my dreams...

Her green eyes glance outside the window. Her soft voice hums to the song. I missed her. The two of them sit in the backseat. The way she sheepishly waves her hands at Jeremy's camera and the way she smiles made me want to tell her everything. But I can't, not now. One thing's for sure I have to make sure she's safe from this guy sitting beside me.

Clarkson.

He sits like a robot in the front seat.

The two at the back have their conversation.