XXV

Clarkson

"I thought I wouldn't see you here," I watch the man in front of us. 

Andrew.

"Funny that we're in the same University, but we don't see each other," he sits beside George.

My eyes widen. I swallow and watch his every move.

He is... hiding something.

"Hello? I'm also here?" Shane says while waving her hands at us.

There's a very high tension between George and Andrew. The two look at each other with longing in their eyes. George immediately breaks away from the stare.

"This is Clarkson, one of our classmates," Shane gestures her hands at me.

"Hi!" I greet and scratch the side of my neck.

"One of our professors, who's really intimidating, I mean REALLY intimidating, gave us harsh remarks," she gives me a meaningful look. Then, she slaps the table, "But she got 'Nice' as a remark!" Shane exclaims. "I received something like, 'This is not the curve line that I knew.' Like, what the hell?!"

Yeah, that Vampire is very harsh to any of his students.

My gaze lands on George who is in deep thought about something. Her mind is elsewhere. She has been obsessing about Vampires and Werewolves.

Does she know anything?

That's possible. The Prince is only one knock away from her. 

What a small world.

 "What would happen next? Werewolf invasion?"

"Werewolf invasion? What are you saying?"

"O-oh, I'm actually reading some fiction story. The scene was intense."

You lied.

If she truly knows something about what's going on between us Werewolves and those Vampires, I have to make sure she's safe once this war boiling underneath starts.

"Do you guys want to try the cafe beside the Uni? The food is great and the place beautiful," Andrew invites us and smiles.

"Aww. Sorry. We can't," Shane says and pout. "We only have a few more minutes to our next class."

"Aw," Andrew looks at George. "Do you guys have available days where you don't have class?" he asks while looking at George.