I miss us. I'm trying to change, but you suddenly broke up with me. Finally, I found the girl that I wished to stay with me. But you left.

"We're over," she scowled.

"What? Babe, why?" I asked while raking my hand through my quiffed brown hair in frustration.

She suddenly slapped me out of nowhere. I'm confused. Why would she randomly slap me?

Is this some sort of a prank, huh?

I looked around and waited if Jeremy is there to yell, "It's a prank!"

"I'm not your 'Babe' anymore! Enough with the drama, Drew! I saw you kissing her here at our favorite restaurant!" she yelled at me.

Kissing who?

"I'm with who?" I asked in confusion.

"You're with who!? Don't 'I'm with who' me, you asshole!

I tried to call you, but you didn't answer my call.

"Bro, you said she has a photo of the two of you kissing," Jeremy said while pouring some beer into his glass.

"You think I can do that again? I have changed," I said.

"Then, tell her," Jeremy said.

"Tell her what? That I don't kiss Theresa, and that man in the photo is not me?"

"Then, don't tell her," Jeremy shrugged.

"But I–"

"Damn it, Andrew! You're confusing me," he grunted. "How hard would it be? Just tell her, bro."

"She's not here," her Aunt said.

"Please, Ma'am. Let me talk to her," I begged.

"I'm sorry, but–"

She was shocked when I kneeled in front of her.

"Please, Ma'am," I cried.

But you're still mad. I didn't get the chance to explain.

Maybe I should have to keep it to myself.

"No way," Jeremy said. "She told me to let you die the last time I saw her," he said in disbelief.