Nathaniel Too!?

I got home feeling low yesterday. I had a little chat with my family about school and Faith and a few other things. After family night prayers, I went to my room. I couldn't bring myself to sleep on time.

I went online and saw Nathan was active but I didn't feel like bothering him. I went to my photo app where I have a few of Victors pictures. I kept scrolling through them looking at the boy who hurt me in ways I could never have imagined but whom sadly enough I am still attracted to. I fall asleep going through his pictures, but I thank God I didn't dream about him.

The next morning. I wake up feeling a bit revived. I follow the usual routine, and yes, I'm so done with ironing my uniforms for Victor. Screw him.. Ish.

I take my shower after Bummi, and I help her with her hair. I have washed out the gel in my hair. Now my Dripping wet hair is set on my head like a sponge.

I'm not in the mood to look my best nor do my hair. I can call Bummi to come help me out but I just feel like doing something off today. I dry my hair a bit with my towel and then I open my gel container and proceed to scooping gel unto my hair and roughly running my fingers through my hair in no pattern at all.

When I'm done, it looks as though my hair is dread. I know I'm going to pay a heavy price for this stupid act when the time comes for me to wash out the gel and comb the hair, but I would cross that bridge when I get there.

I grab a black hodie and put it on. Putting the hood over my head to cover my hair. Miss Ana would kill me if she sees this and my mom wouldn't allow me out of the house if she sees this. However, i'm not in the mood to look cooperate.

I get down stairs and after my brothers say good morning to me with heavy punches, I proceed to the kitchen to kiss my mom good morning. My dad had gone to work very early so I don't get to meet him.

I grab my breakfast to go and await my bus. Once in bus, it's awfully quiet. Without Faith, I just don't have my noise or bubbly vibe.

I place my suit on my face and I do not remove it till we get to school. I silently listen to my juniors ask each other in hushed tones if I'm alright. I smile at the fact that they are concerned.

My bus is kinda like a family to me. Almost all the juniors in it are my school kids. Crazy, I know, but I don't do normal so..

Once in school, I head to my seat and breath in the reality of Faith's absence. Edna for some reasons is absent today too. Wow.. I better start getting used to having none of them around. Faith should be at the airport by now. My eyes begin to sting as I think of my best friends departure. It's alright, I'd be fine.

I look to my side and find Nathans eyes guled to me. His chin in his palm. Our eyes meet and I can't look away. I can't help but admire this beauty who has moved a few seats away from me. We keep starring at each other for some seconds till Nathaniel seems to recall something and then quickly tears his gaze from me. I wonder what he wants to say to me.

On break time, I head to the schools mini mart and beging to select the snacks I want. Victor comes up beside me and stretches his hand into the window and begins to order. I suddenly feel uncomfortable and I begin to adjust my collar as being so close to him makes me nervous.

Truth be told, I know deep down that I still like Victor.. Alot! But what's more, I feel like I have fallen for Nathaniel. What on earth is wrong with me? Why am j making things so complex? Is it possible to like two guys at once?

He soon walks away with his order and that too without saying a word to me. He houses so much hatered and distaste for me. How can one hate a person who has caused you no harm? Is he doing this just to gain 'fans'? Else I have no idea what is wrong with him.

I head to a corner in school and begin to sip my chilled Smoove through a straw. I am battling with the wrap on my cupcake when Nathaniel sits beside me.

"Let me get that for you." He offers with his dashing smile. A smile smuldering enough to turn your legs to jelly and melt your heart.

I don't reply but keep admiring that beautiful smile so he just takes it from me.
"Mm.. Fan cupcakes. Those are my sisters favorite. " He says as he hands me back my cup cake.

"Mine too. " I reply with a warm smile of appreciation.

He suddenly becomes tense and uncomfortable. Something is definately bothering him.

"Thank you." I say as I look into his beautiful deep brown eyes. I feel my heart rate pick up. I get lost looking into his eyes. What is this I feel? Am I falling for Nathaniel?

"What for? " he asks.

"For always being there for me." I reply as I snap back to reality. He keeps looking at me in silence and I sense a bit of sadness in his eyes. I take his hand.
"You're an amazing person Nathan. " I say with butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah.. I'm not so sure." he replies. Withdrawing his hand and looking away.

"What's wrong? " I ask in concern, confusion and fear.

"I'm moving." He replies as his head drops.

My heart stops at the sound of these words and I pray from the depths of my heart that I didn't hear him right. I honestly don't mind being told I have hearing issues than for me to have just heard right.

"My father wants us back in Carlifonia. " he replies avoiding eye contact with me.

"What? " I question in shock. Rising to my feets and causing my uncapped bottle of Smoove to spill.

"You're kidding right?" I ask with my voice breaking.

"Jade, Its.. Its true. "He replies as he rises to his feets and faces me.

"I'm sorry.. I.. " He makes to speak as he moves close to me.

"Stay away! " I scream at him as I push him away.

My tears begin to pour.
"This can't be! " I mutter. Letting my tears spill freely. I begin to run away. I need a place to cry in peace.