🚃The Tour🚃

Just as I wanted, the weekend came and left. I had a blissful Saturday and a blessed Sunday.

The church I attend is not highly populated as it is situated in a remote Hausa village. Only a few Christians who are residents of the village and have no means of transport to leave the village every Sunday, attend our church.

But for those who have cars and are willing to burn gasoline, they just drive out of the village and look for a bigger air-conditioned church.

Now don't get too fast to judge them. Listen to the state my church is in first. Well, I am a member of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God(RCCG).

I am sorry to say but if you are a Nigerian and you don't know this church, you need to be checked. We are everywhere. In houses, shops, uncompleted buildings, plazas, markets, e.t.c

Street kids should be able to draw our church logo with their eyes closed.

I am not trying to criticize my church or anything. For one, I love our General Overseer. Such an affluent and elegant man, but my church is still what it is... Everywhere.

Well, I don't know how it works but all I know is, after every Go-A-Fishing, new churches are planted or maybe one... Not too sure about that.

Well, our church is one of those that came up as a result of Go-A-Fishing.

Here's the problem... These new churches are sometimes not given the proper attention and funding to grow but the head pastors are eager to grow the number of churches under them. So they still ask the church to commence anyway.
In return leading to churches like mine.

My church is huge. No doubt, but it is not a completed building. It is still bricks held together by cement. The walls are not even cemented. We have no doors, no windows, only 20 chairs, and to make it worst.

As my mother would Say ;
we are sitting under open heaven.

That is to say... There is no roof over our heads, the church has not been roofed!

I remember once when it rained during service and we all had to have service in my dad's CRV. I sat in the trunk. Yes... That's how bad it was.

Well due to the above factors, we only have few workers like three choristers, three teachers, an overbearing admin who leaves everything to my father. I dislike him so much. So arrogant..... with his potbelly.

I remember one cold morning, I wore my favorite Lil Wayne hood to his house. I went there to get chairs and instead of him to help me. He made rude remarks about my jacket and Lil Wayne and said I should never step into his house again wearing it.

Like I cared or even wanted to step foot in his filthy house. I only looked for excuses to go there so I could see their cute puppy.

Cause of our shortage in workers... Everyone, including me, has to contribute. So, therefore, I am in the choir department and also help out in the children's department cause I love kids.

The stress does not end where you think it does dear brethren.

Remember I said my church is an uncompleted building? Yh... It also means we have no toilet and when a kid got to go, you know a kids got to go... If you know what that means.

So pls do me a favor and add that to your list of stress in my children's department when counting next time.

Well in case you haven't noticed from the above, let me drop the bomb, and to those who have, well-done guys... Quick brains.

Yes... I am a P.k! A preacher's kid! A pastor's child!

Well, my life was just perfect... Well, I guess so...Till the previous Go-A-Fishing. When they made my Father pastor!