💔EPIC EMBARSMENT💔

In the past hours, All I've wanted is to make up with Victor so we can be on talking terms again.

I already have issues with the class boy and being at war with their new king, Victor, is not a bright idea at all. I get teased for every single thing I do.

The way I walk, speak and do things.  Even the way I express emotions. Victor calls me local any chance he gets. It angers me but still sadly doesn't wipe out the fact that I still like him.

Dina has been trying to reach out to me but damn her!  I won't talk to her! She has not been with Silvia for the past few days and she is alone. Serves her right! Her loneliness should be her punishment for dumping me to join Silvia, and for all, I care it may all be one, sick setup.

Although Nathaniel is against it but slightly ever shows it, he doesn't want me trying to be friends with Victor again. He says he feels I would get hurt. He acts like a father sometimes.

I start my mission of making peace with someone who derives pleasure from insulting and teasing me, by contributing to his facts when he gets involved in an argument I see him losing...

Like about animals, I don't know much about them, but he seems never to know the little I do. So I seize every opportunity I get to chip in facts that make him win. Whenever I do so, he doesn't complain but rather smiles and his male friends around would murmur things, but I don't care as long as I manage to make peace.

I would be honest with you, this sometimes makes me uneasy but I keep going. Hoping to get results sometime soon.

Days have passed with less drama, and we are down to two days left in camp. On Sunday, the second to the last day of camp, I saw Faith, Silvia, and Victor had some sort of intense discussion.

It bothered me. Why would my best friend be talking to them? It's not like I control who Faith talks to. It's impossible. I am just curious and bothered as Silvia is a master at sly games.

Edna and Victor are friends. Close friends. I know Edna likes him, but I do not pay any attention to it. It's not like I own Victor, and I am not ready to trash my relationship with Edna over a seemingly unworthy boy.

Dina has still been trying so hard to talk to me and I have turned her down every single time.

Finally, the last day of camp came. Edna is off somewhere reading a book or causing trouble. Faith and I are sitting alone.

We are at the camp canteen with all the other kids. Ready to eat the last meal camp has to offer. I am already feasting greedily on the plate of food before me when Faith decides to ask a question that almost sent rice out through my nostrils.

I chock on the food when I hear her question. Why is she asking? Who told her? 

I then remember seeing her with Victor and Silvia yesterday. They can't be serious!

She asks me again;
" Did you tell Victor you like him?" she looks so stern, I feel my stomach do a flipflop.

I am not scared of my best friend. Rather, I feel guilty because this is the tip of the iceberg. She still knows nothing about the kisses with Nathaniel and my Asthma. Asides from that, she had warned me not to tell Victor anything like that cause I would regret it, and now she is asking me if I did what she advised against.

"Jade! " she queries again. She calls. She is raising her voice a bit. Attracting a few stares which I honestly dislike.

when Faith gets mad, just pray her outburst won't be in public, cause she won't care whoever the f*CK is listening. I give her a stern look and she lowers her voice a bit.