Fu*k U 😓

Yesterday went pretty well after Nathaniel and I had breakfast together, we met up with, Faith, Edna, and Donald{Nathaniel's friend}.

We pretty much spent the rest of the day together. I decided to tell Edna and Faith, nothing about yesterday as I would have to explain myself to them.

It sounds slutty, kissing a guy you are not dating and someone who nurses no feeling whatsoever for you. It sounds like something a friend with benefits would do. So till I can explain this to myself, there is no telling my friends.

We had music class in the morning. We sang WARRIOR by Aurora. You really to check that song out!

I loved it. I never knew a mass choir of SHA teenagers could pull the song off I am a massive fan of Aurora and anything she sings hits me personally. So at first, I was against us singing it for I feared they would destroy the song, but we pulled it off pretty nicely.

Ugh! It was Dance class again. I am honestly tired of seeing Silvia flaunting her big boobs in front of Victor and he getting close to her.

The teacher told us to pick songs that we would like to dance to and Nathaniel said I should choose for us.

We were the first to pick and I love fast songs so I chose to do something different.
I chose Call by Joeboy and Nobody by Joeboy.

The teacher seemed impressed, Nathaniel looked pleased, Victor look amazed and Silvia and her gang started laughing.

Silvia and Victor were up next and she chose perfect and You are the reason. I couldn't help but chukle at the thought of Victor holding Silvia's fat waist in his arm for so long while dancing to such slow songs.

The expression on Victor's face was priceless. He was stunned and looked disgusted. His expression made the whole class including Nathaniel and me to laugh. Only he and Silvia were not laughing as Silvia felt embarrassed.

The rest of the class went on beautifully as the instructors taught us new dance moves and all.
They also showed us some videos on YouTube of couples dancing and E.T.C.

I made the mistake of turning in Victor's direction and I saw his hand on her wait and her head on his shoulder. You should know the 'her' by now.

I was angry. Yes I know what he did to me was hurtful, but I know I still like him, and if he wants to act like a pu**y after hurting me, two can play that game. Not so?

There was a little gap between where Nathaniel was sitting and where I was. The harmattan breeze had been nipping at my skin and I didn't know that Nathaniel had been watching me battle with my sleeves length and rubbing my hands together for warmth.

I suddenly felt something warm rest on my shoulders and when I looked up, I saw Nathaniel sitting right beside me. It was his Sweater. I took this opportunity to hug him. My hands around his waist and my head on his chest.

His perfume that I so much love filled my nostrils. Not too harsh, not too mild. Just as I like it.

If looks could kill, Nathaniel and I would be six feet under. Under the effect of Victor's gaze. Well... He is not the only one who is allowed to get all touchy with someone.

Fuck his attitude! Ah, the hell does he think he is? But deep down... I know I still like him.