💋 Kiisses 💋

"Ready? "He asks me Holding out his hand and looking into my eyes. He loves doing that and I hate when he does.

"Really? You wanna dance with me? The last time I checked, you're a horrible dancer. "I reply. I know my words are blunt and harsh but I am too intoxicated to react the right way. Rather I am laughing.

I look up to find Nathaniel laughing. "Well, let's see how horrible I am," he whispers into my ears.

With his lips so close to my ears and his voice so deep and smooth, I sense tingling in my chest.

I take his hand and he drags me up. Making me bump onto him. I almost fall back to the ground but he catches me.

This position looks like the finishing pose of a ball dance between a prince and a princess.

He smiles and winks. Letting me know he did it on purpose.

He lets go of me and walks towards MP. He then hits play and Shape Of You By Ed Sheeran floods the room.

He stands behind me and gently places his hands on my waist before whispering into my ear,

"Let me show you how it's done."

"I'd love to perform this blunder with you" I reply nonchalantly

"And I'd love to sweep you off your feet" He coos into my ear.

"I'd love to watch you try. "I reply with a smirk.

He lets go of me and walks back to the MP player. Then he starts the song afresh.

He takes control of my waist with his hands like a driver with a steering wheel and he takes us into a world of salsa.

His moves are so professional and gracious and I just follow his every command. We do not talk throughout the dance but he knows how to make me move in any way he wants.

From salsa, he moves to hip. I am so surprised that this two can be mixed and am more surprised that such moves could go with this song. I am equally surprised by his moves.

He did sweep me off my feet and still is. We then move to ballet.

For a boy as well built as Nathaniel, he sure looks incredible on his toes.

He just redefined dance to me by making what I considered to be impossible, possible.

Who knew salsa, hip, and ballet could merge into one dance and one song!

He goes back to salsa towards the end of the song, and I love the feel of his hands on my waist.

He finishes off by making me crash into him while facing him. One of his hands on my lower back and the other holding my thigh.

He is looking into my eyes and my heart is beating fast. He keeps lowering his head and I don't know what is happening till I feel his lips on mine.

Normally, I would push him away and scold him but now, my hormones and the alcohol have fully taken over. Hence my lips just follow every moment he makes.

I know I should stop but I can't. Firstly because of the alcohol and secondly, because I don't want to.

This kiss lasts about two minutes. At least that's what the little sanity left in me tells me. Nathaniel is the one to break the kiss.

I want to drag him back and keep kissing him, but luckily I stop myself from doing that.

"I am so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I just lost... I mean... I just couldn't... No, I mean... I..." He begins to stutter. He is as red as a tomato. He feels embarrassed.