Taken?? 💁

I get home totally lost and absent-minded. My mom took the day off today and my father has been on leave since last week but it's ending tomorrow.

When I get home, Bummi runs to the living room to give me a welcome hug and help me take my bag upstairs. Our usual ritual.

Bummi is always home before me because her school is close to the house. Just down the street and if you use a bike, it would not take up to twenty minutes to go and come back.

When I get home, the living room is filled with an amazing aroma. I can't help but ask Bummi what is being made for lunch.

"What is mummy cooking?"

"Cooking? ... She has cooked and everyone has eaten," Bummi replies

"Okay... What did you eat? "I correct.

"I have not eaten" Bummi replies and my brows crease

"Okay, what did everyone else eat?" I question.

"Well.., they all ate bread and tea... With egg... You will then choose if it is fried egg or moi moi that you want. Also, you will now pick if it is fish or egg moi moi you want" Bummi replies in her usual parrot mode.

"And why haven't you eaten? "I question in reaction to her earlier statement.

"I was waiting for you na" She replies. How sweet.

"Aww" I reply

She runs ahead of me to our room with my bag and she runs back out before I am done climbing up the stairs. She is watching her favorite cartoon Sofia the first.

I drag myself lazily up the stairs and I'm sure if my hands were long enough to touch the floor, they would be dragging behind me as lifeless as I am dragging myself up the stairs.

When I get to my room, I shut the door behind me but do not bother to lock it with the key because only Bummi and my mom have the freedom to open the door without knocking.

I toss my uniform on the bed and take my polo off, then my shorts, I am left in my white camisole and black tight.

I take my time to assess my body in the mirror. I am not bad. I am curvy enough for a 14-year-old, and I'm not at all busty like Dina and Faith, and my ass is just the perfect size. Just in between.

My mom often tells me that I did not get my ass from her side of the family but from my dad's side. You would not argue with her on that if you see my paternal aunts. I for one pray never to have such a huge weight to carry at my behind.

Silvia is very pretty and busty. But she is also dirty, rough, and cruel.

She plates whatever hairstyle she wants, has huge black spots all over her legs and hands, has incredibly ugly nails, but still a killer voice and attitude. She is also an amazing artist and she has an amazing laugh too.

It's not that I'm looking down on myself. Of course, I am! She is good at some things despite the flaws that are so inevitable and yet people still pick her over me! What could be wrong with me? Even my best friend left me for her.

I walk into the bathroom and this time shut the door with the key. I take off my inner wears and hang them on the rake in the bathroom. I head for the lavatory, sit in it and turn on the shower.

The warm water flows over my body and helps to loosen the tensed muscles in my body.

I leave the shower on and drift off in thought while I enjoy the warmth of the water on my skin.

I think about when I was in junior school. How much Kora and I hated each other although we refused to show it to each other, we acted behind each other's backs.