2 years later

Chapter 22: 2 yea

Elyas P.O.V

"Daddy!!" I heard from behind me. Then someone jumped on my back.

"Hey there's my little angel, how are you today Sapphire? I asked my lovely two year old daughter.

"I'm good daddy but Darky wants to go for a fly" she says pointing to Darkstorm. She calls him Early because he is second best friend, me being the first. Also Sapphire was born with my ability to talk to dragons but for now she can only talk to Darkstorm.

"Ok thank you sweety go to your mummy" I said taking her off my back. She nods and runs to my house.

I walk over to Darkstorm "What do you want you pile of scales?" I say while smirking at him.

"I want to go fly duh" he says like its the most obvious thing in the world.

I just laughed at him and got on his saddle. We flew to the sky and glided above the clouds. These past two years have been amazing and crazy at the same time. A week after I became chief I decided to propose to Alexandra. That was a great day.

Flashback

Today was the day. It was a nice sunny day with the Terrible Terrors singing on the rooftops. I walk down stairs to find mum and dad eating breakfast.

"Morning chief" dad said while smiling like an idiot.

"Morning son" mom said also smiling like an idiot.

"Umm hey guys" I say very uncomfortable at how there looking at me.

"Are you forgetting to tell us something that your doing today?" Dad asked acting like he was chief still.

"Okay okay dad I'm chief so don't go asking me the questions and what are you guys talking about?" I asked getting annoyed a raising my voice a little.

"You proposing to Alexandra dear of course" mom said smiling even wider.

I was drinking water when she said and I ended up spitting it all over Darkstorm "Oh my gods that is today oh no I'm off to the forge to make a ring can either of you tell Damien that he is acting chief while I'm busy" I say really quickly throwing on my armour and chief cloak.

I run down to the forge while on the way getting greeted by villagers. I greet them back and finally reach the forge. I grab my apron and tools and get started. I melted the metal into a rings shape. When it cooled I engraved 'I will always love you on the top'. I grabbed the ring box and put it in my pocket. Now I had to get her to the cove. I made it a sort of treasure quest where she had to read papers I left all over Berk and finally lead her to the cove. I started and finished all of them in twenty minutes and I told all the Vikings that could not touch the notes. I left with Darkstorm to the cove and waited.

Alexandra P.O.V (Present time)

I was at home cleaning up all of Sapphires toys when she suddenly came inside.

"Hello sweety did you find your daddy?" I ask her smiling.

"Yeah he is out flying now" she said and went up to her room.

I started thinking about these past two years and how Elyas proposed.

Flashback

I came out of my house and went for a walk around the village. Everyone was smiling at me really creepily. I shrugged it off and went to the academy. No one was there but there was a note attached to the back wall. I grabbed it and it said