No more

Chapter 16: No more!

"Ahh what a sleep how was yours bud". I ask my best friend.

He gave me a growl that sounded like a very good.

" Thats great bud how about we go eat something". With that he jumped up and started wagging his tail.

I laughed and went down stairs and got him a bucket of fish. I just had some left over chicken.

"Morning son how are you going?" My dad asked me while walking out his room.

"Yeah I'm good dad how about you?" He just nodded and went to the bathroom.

I think I know where this conversation is going so I turned to Darkstorm and he nodded. Its amazing how we can understand what the other is asking without words. I jumped on his saddle and we flew slowly admiring the village. I saw all the dragons I saved on outcast island. They are all living with a Viking best suited to them. Its been three weeks since that incident and Alex is much better.

After a bit of flying we went to the docks where I saw a ship coming towards Berk. I went to the horn and blew it once to say we have a visitor.

------------------

1hour later

------------------

The boat docked and a man my age stepped off with a few more men a bit older. This man was blonde with broad shoulders and big muscles.

"Hello I am Elyas the Dragon Conqueror who may you be?" I asked this new guy I didn't really trust just yet.

"My name is Luke and I am from Auburn Island". My dad arrived and did introduction to some villages so I just left.

Alexandra P.O.V

Everyone was crowding around the docks so I decided to see what was going on. When I got through the crowd I saw the most handsome guy I have ever seen.

Wait what I have Elyas or should I go with the new guy? Argh so confusing but the new guys so perfect but I love Elyas. I shook it off and went to introduce myself.

"Hello my names Alexandra and yours?"

"My names Luke" he replied. Omg his voice is great. But so is Elyas'.

He smiled at me and asked if I could show him around. I agreed and we went off. I showed him the academy, the great hall, the forge and finally we went to the woods. I'm having so much fun.

Elyas P.O.V

I was flying practising with Darkstorm our solo flying. After that I went for a walk with Joshua.

"So how's Vanessa?" I asked him.

"Yeah she's good she is with the other girls right now actually". I nodded and I saw Alexandra showing Luke around.

After the went to the forge they went to the forest. I told Josh we should follow and scare them. He agreed so we waited a bit and walked after them. When we were walking we lost them so we went to go another way. I moved a bush and I saw Alexandra and Luke. Kissing?. I looked at Josh and he was as a shocked as me.

"Cuz I'm so sorry what do you wanna do?" I clenched my fist and ran behind Luke.

I tapped his back and when he turned I punched him in the face with all strength. He went to get up but Darkstorm came and held him down. I turned to Alexandra that looked like she was going to cry.

"If you ever come near me again or even talk to me I swear I won't hesitate to kill you". She went to touch me but I pulled away and Darkstorm and Josh walked with me back to my house.

Josh left and I told Darkstorm to leave me for a while. I went to my room and ripped down all my pictures of Alexandra and threw them in the fire. I went back upstairs and later on my bed.

"I promise that I will never be with her again. I won't even talk to her. After all I did for her she does that. Time for me to move on".

I got bored after a while and went to the great hall. I saw the gang and Alexandra with them. I had a very angry face and the gang noticed. They all came over and Alexandra came. Darkstorm had just arrived and saw her near me. He got angry as well and growled at her making her back away. I gave him a scratch under his chin and he collapsed asleep.

"Why are you not letting Alexandra here?" Asked Damo. I told them everything that happened and Daniel asked

"are you sure he didn't kiss her?" I nodded and said

"she grabbed him and kissed him and so on". They all looked shocked and angry. None of them wanted to talk to her now so we all left to have a dragon race.