Will you?

Chapter 13: Will you?

After last night I slept like a rock. Sadly I woke up with an annoying black beast licking my face.

"Eww darkstorm you know that doesn't wash out". I complained to my dragon.

He laughed at me and I flicked the saliva off me onto him. He looked at me annoyed and I laughed. Today I wanted to talk to the boys about something. So I went to all their houses and told them to meet me at the dragon academy. We got the academy five years ago after I defeated the red death. In about seven minutes all the boys were at the academy. I started telling them about my plan.

"So your finally gonna do it huh?" Damo asked me kind of annoyed.

"What is it that obvious I like her?" I ask all the guys.

They all nod at the exact same time and start giving me tips.

"Just ask her straight up bro". That was Josh's most inspiring words. Not.

I sighed and told them to leave whilst I sat there thinking about how to ask her. I had so many ideas and I finally settled on one. I got up and ran to her house.

I stood outside her house and slowly knocked on her door. She quickly opened and it and said

"Oh hey Elyas". I smiled not knowing if that was a nice hello or a get lost you idiot hello.

"Hey Alexandra, do you wanna go for a walk?" I ask her nervously scratching the back of my head.

"Uhh sure let's go to the woods". So here we are walking through the woods talking about dragons.

We reach a nice flat part of the woods that has sun shining through the tops of the trees. Alexandra walked ahead of me gasped at the scenery. Now was my chance to ask her.

E" Hey Alex I was wondering? "

A"Yeah?"

E"Will you?"

A"Will I?"

E"Willyougooutwithme?". I ask a little to fast.

She looks at me for a while and frowns. I was just blushing furiously waiting for an answer. She shuffled a bit and said

"Uh sure I'd I mean I'd love to". I smiled a great wide smile and yelled

"YES" while fist bumping the air. She giggled at me and I turned to her giving a dorky grin.

"So I'll pick you up at 5?" She nods and I whistle and in seconds darkstorm arrives.

"Hey bud wanna go fly for a while?" He wags his tail and I laugh.

I turn to Alex and say "I'll see you later on Mi'lady". She waves and I wave back and fly into the air.

Once I'm in the air I let out a " Whooooa Hooooa!" Darkstorm and I do a flip and land in the academy where the boys were doing a boy band practice. They see me and they give me a look like 'what happened man' I just give a nod and they all give me a pat on the back. Then we all do another boy band practice because we are a hit on Berk. Maybe I should ditch the Title 'Dragon Conqueror' and become a singer. Nah. Nothing will ever make me change my love for dragons. Daniel did the music with drums and all us other guys sung.

American Idiot Green day

Don't wanna be an American idiot.

Don't want a nation under the new mania

And can you hear the sound of hysteria?

The subliminal mind stuff America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America.

I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.

Now everybody do the propaganda.

And sing along to the age of paranoia.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

Don't want to be an American idiot.

One nation controlled by the media.

Information age of hysteria.

It's calling out to idiot America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.

All across the alienation.

Where everything isn't meant to be okay.

Television dreams of tomorrow.

We're not the ones who're meant to follow.

For that's enough to argue.

Once we were done we laughed and heard clapping. "Well done brother who new you had singing talent."

I looked up and saw someone I didn't expect. I saw....