Im telling you now

Chapter 17: I'm telling you now

I was in the lead in the dragon race with Damo just behind. All of a sudden Alexandra flew in front of me so I stopped. Everyone caught up and gave her a glare.

"Elyas I am so sorry. I didn't want to he kissed me and I couldn't pull away" she said trying to make an excuse.

"You liar. Josh and I saw you grab him and kiss him. You just feel guilty so your trying to get me to forgive you. Now let me tell you now I don't like you anymore so don't come anywhere near me".

She looked shocked and started crying and flew off. Everyone came to me and supported me. I love these guys what would I do without them?

Alexandra P.O.V

I tried to talk to him. Now he hates me. I still love him so much. I only kissed Luke because......well I don't know why. I flew off crying and I just locked myself in my room hoping that he will forgive me. I saw pictures of me and him all over my room and that made me cry more. I decided to write a note to him. After I wrote it I snuck through his window. His room was so different now. All our photos were gone.

That hit me hard and I started crying again. I went to the desk in the corner and put the note down. I saw a picture of me and I smiled thinking he kept one because he still liked me a bit. I turned the paper over and it said. The worst thing that ever happened to me was meeting this girl. She broke my heart and now all my feelings for her are gone. I hate her now. When I see her I just want to do something bad but my conscience won't let me. I can't harm people. Thats why Darkstorm does it for me. The only friends I have now are Darkstorm, Joshua, Daniel, Damo, Vanessa, Georgina, Kayla and Kimberly. My only family is Dad and Darkstorm. When I read that I cried so hard and fell to the floor and passed out.

Elyas P.O.V

When I finished the race I flew to my house and went upstairs. I opened my door and Alexandra was passed out on my floor with my picture of her saying how much I hate her. I'm happy she now knows how much I don't care for her. I picked her up and put her on my front lawn because I don't want to hold her for long. I went up to bed with Darkstorm right beside me.

When I woke up I went downstairs and Alexandra was on my couch fast asleep.

"Dad why is she here?" I asked my dad very annoyed.

"She's your girlfriend why so annoyed?" He asked very curious.

"She not my girlfriend I caught her making out with another guy". I yelled at him. He was taken back and I ran outside and went off to the clouds.

Jason P.O.V (Elyas' dads name)

I was taken back from my sons sudden outburst. But I felt very sorry for him as well. This girl hurt him and I need to know why. I walked over to her sleeping and grabbed a bucket of water. I tipped it on her and she jumped up screaming.

"Why did you do that?" She asked me sounding kind of annoyed and angry.

"Why did you hurt my son?" I asked her with a serious tone. She just looked down and said nothing. I was about to ask again but she started crying and she ran over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to. I just saw Luke and my head was having a battle to whether go with Luke or go with Elyas. When I kissed Luke I was feeling bad and then Elyas saw us and he told me to never talk to him again but I love him". Now she was on the floor crying. I lifted her up and helped her to her house. I hope Elyas will see she is sorry.