5 years later

Chapter 11: 5 years later

This is Berk

The best kept secret of well anywhere

Granted it may not look like much

But this wet heap of rock packs more than a few punches

Where some place have horse riding and swimming

We have

DRAGON RACES

The gang got up early today. We were going to have a daily dragon race. A lot has changed the past 5 years. We all moved to Berk for good. My father was chief of our village. Because I was now 20 years old I was next in line to be chief. I woke up with the terrible terrors singing. I sonder down to breakfast thinking all is right with the world when dad suddenly came in.

"Son we need to talk". My dad greets me.

" Sorry not now dad I'm going to look for more islands". Dad walked to the fire place and when he turned around to talk I was already outside and flying with darkstorm over the ocean.

Alexandra P.O.V

The gang all went to the great hall where we got our race paint on. We then put it on pur dragons. We flew to where Elyas had made the race line. He has done so much these 5 years. The whole village is proud of him including me.

"Are you ready?1...2.....3......GO"! Is what the race commentator said.

Me and stargazer bolted forward soaring to the first rock. Someone then started arguing and I turned to see who it was. I smiled and listened to the gang argue while they were flying.

" Hey babe want to go get some chicken after the race" is what Joshua said to Vanessa as he flew beside her. "Eww its starting to stink around here" Vanessa said to spew, as spew released gas around Josh.

"Nope still hates you Josh. Let's blow this place vomit" Daniel said as vomit made a spark with his mouth and blew up the gas around Josh.

This continued again with Alex and then again with Damo. I giggled as they all failed. I flew up to Damo as knocked his head.

"Why are you guys fighting for Vanessa"? I asked Damo.

"Well she is the only girl left on the island after all" I looked confused and said to myself

"but I'm still available, not that I like those 3". I just focused on the race and sped ahead and beat everyone. Me and stargazer spun around in the air in victory.

Elyas P.O.V

Me and darkstorm were flying over the ocean. I laid on his back resting. Then 4 wild thunderdrums popped their heads out of the water swimming along side us. I sat back up and flew through all the thunderdrums. I told darkstorm to go high and we flew through the clouds. I opened my arms as we glided over the top of the clouds. I was wearing my armour and helmet enjoying the view.

"Alright bud how about we try this one more time"? Darkstorm growled lightly and I said "darkstorm it will be fine".

I put his tail into automatic mode and and jumped off him. As I fell darkstorm fell beside me smiling. I pulled out my glide suit and popped the back fin out. Darkstorm glided beside me and shot plasma blasts for me to dodge. All of a sudden a rock formation appeared from behind the clouds.

"Darkstorm" I yelled to my dragon as he shot a plasma blast at the rock formation. He grabbed me in his arms and wrapped his wings around me as we fell.

We landed with a hard bump. I got up and put my metal Ieg to walking mode.

"Whew I thought we were gonna die, hey bud"? I said to darkstorm facing the new island we found.

I pulled out the map me and darkstorm made of all the islands we found. I started drawing down the view and thought of a name. I asked darkstorm and he just licked his armpit.

"Itchy armpit it is" I said while smiling.

I then heard a Deadly Nadder roar. I turned to see Alexandra landing in front of me. Darkstorm got excited and went to play with stargazer.

"Morning Mi'lady" I said while still drawing on the map.

"Where have you been"? She asked.

"Avoiding my dad as usual" is all I said.

She asked sarcastically "what was it this time"? I started to explain saying

"oh your gonna love this. I walk down to have breakfast thinking today was like any other. When my dad comes in and tells me we need to talk. I told him I couldn't because me and darkstorm were going out on a flight. He walked to the fire place and before he could turn around I was out of there". Alexandra looked confused and asked

"what was he gonna talk to you about?"

"Well he wants me to become.....chief" I say with disappointment in my voice.

"Oh my gods Elyas thats amazing" she screamed while punching my chest.

"I know Alexandra but its not me having all the speeches and running things. I'm still looking for who I am" I say quite sad not knowing who I really am.

"Elyas what your looking for isn't out there in the world its in here" she says comfortably pointing to my heart.

"Yeah I know but there is something out there" She sighs and I just grin at her.