Mew- i do

Saying goodbye to gulf I cried more tears then I have in years. Something felt off . This moring he's was furious that I was leaving and he's sending me off happy as can be.

" baby I will call you when we there "

" it's ok  I call you later tonight . We going to watch a football games so I may not hear my phone "

" oh .. That fine I wait for your call . I will miss you and  love you more "

" I love you to boo "

" come on man let's go . Seriously your see him in two days "

" I suggest you keep it down petal , your smile won't stay there for long "

" oh I'm so scared gulf . Catch me if you can "

Before gulf could argue we all flash out thank god he's mother wasn't there I'm sure she stop breathing .

" boom stop it why do you always argue with gulf . "

" hay that what brother do and as I been in hell for so long it's fun to see the human get this piss . I mean can you imagine if I try to flirt with you that boy would burn down an entire city to find me "

" just stop it singto is your brother play tricks with him gulf is losing he's mind . He's not coping with the Uppa  hand you had "

" find I tone it down for you but still that what brother do "

We checked in at the four season hotels . Made our way to the room and un pack our bags .

" so what the plan for tonight show or Casino"

" what do you want to do singto im happy to either "

We all got dress when for some food . This city really didn't sleep it was so bright people was all happy enjoying there life.

It was so good to be out and spending time with my brothers but I miss gulf. he's still hadn't called me . What was taken so long

" stop checking your phone mew he called when he's ready come on let's go betting "

" your right boom it's only one more day and I be back with him "

We made it the the roulette table , reminding they can't always win even tho we had the winning cards there was perks of being the devil. Placing our bet I hear ....

" I want to place 1 million on the black if I win I want that man for tonight "

Did I just hear gulf voice looking around standing there surly it was gulf . My mouth dropped that can't be right am I losing my mind .

" you little shit head what the hell are you doing here and where did you get 1 million pound to bet like that gulf "

" well it's mew money . What baby boom scared he's going to lose to me . Let's make it real interesting "

Before the table was turn up boom went to case gulf he's ran through the Casino . Singto just laugh champ and tencho was shocked .