Mew - i choose you

After waking up in gulf arms life was perfect we was learning together about one another. time would be the only thing to stop our love and that would be the day when gulf heart stop beating I was sure this was all we needed in life .

2 Months had past us by. we got into a routine gulf still work at my bar he's played football with he's Care Bears after the darkness fall I would always stay over at gulf house and we fall asleep in each other arms . We still had the hot tempers within us and didn't alway see eye to eye but the hot make up sex was clearly winning us both over we still couldn't keep our hands to our self . I wanted to always court gulf no matter how much I loved him I wanted to loved him more.

We still planning on our Christmas together it was this weekend that we do Christmas with my family at the club. everyone was so excited I pay no attention to this mae wanted it be a surprise why I don't know but seeing how they was trying to sneak around me and not let me hear or know what was happen was laughable but there happiness meant the world to me so I try to not hear or see anything boom and singto spent more time on earth with me it was first time we all acted like there was no in between we all live on earth and spend our time together. Standing in my office looking over at the ocean it was truly beautiful seeing the waves tell me a story each crash had it purpose yet it every ripple seem to calm the moment.

Warmth arms wrapped around my waist listening to gulf heart beat get faster every time we was together I never get bored of hearing how excited he's was to be near me

" mmm baby why are you hear . I thought I was getting you from football later "

" I missed you can't I come here and see you my boyfriend "

Turning around to face gulf seeing every star lite up behind he's eyes was Captivating. Kissing he's nose holding gulf tightly

" baby I miss you too "

" boo what was you thinking about why are you looking at the ocean like this . Anything I can help you with "

I wasn't going to tell gulf what I had planned so many time I had nearly slip up and told him that I nearly complete our first family home I was so excited to see he's face when I took him there but i didn't want to ruin the surprise. Lord only knows how I haven't told him yet it was eating me alive not sharing this with gulf . I felt guilty for lying where I was on the days I was at our home seeing the plan , adding all the furniture. Making each room had it own meaning to it. I put my heart and soul in to give this to gulf I pray he's only say yes and move in with me our family would bring a new journey . Even to the door number I had thought of . I smile at how I could see us in years to come still living on our home made me so happy

" boo hello are you even listening to me , what are you thinking . Just lately you been zooning out on me what are you thinking "

" oh nothing baby just excited to see what all you guys had done for our first Christmas together I'm sure it's going to be one to remember "

Winking at gulf we become more flirtatious gulf was more bold in the last few weeks and will own my body in any way he's want of course I won't deny my baby of anything he's wants . P'rose tells me I need to stop spoiling him he's being more like a baby each day.

" well I think you will be shocked to see just want we have planned .I can't wait I mean I can't wait to see what you think "