Mew- family

Well this evening went smoothly , but there was something off with p'mae and I needed to know she was ok what had happen to her while I was above walking into her apartment she was laying on her bed coming over to move the hairs from her face.

"P'mae I'm here what happen I'm right here "

Moving my hand onto hers she was so warm her glow was returning her eyes flickers she started to smile at me

" my child I thought I lost you mew . I know I'm not your mother but I fail you I didn't save you my power wasn't enough I try so hard and I blamed myself. Gulf kept calling me when he woke up and I couldn't face the kid to tell him the one thing I loved the most I couldn't protect or bring back I was broken my heart was shattered into a millions pieces. I couldn't sleep I couldn't eat I drained all my powers to give you life but it wasn't enough and I convinced my self it was all my fault . Mew I'm so sorry. The way you was glowing back there feeling your warmth. The pain I felt was unbearable please don't ever leave me. You will always be my bouncing baby boy I watch you grow I spent my life with you and I wasn't willing to ever let you leave me alone "

Lifting her up to give her all the support she needed I felt the same about mae she was my mother not but blood but she stayed with me she guided me through life. she chose to walk the earth with me and protect me with her own life. This was an angel that  I alway owe  my life too without her I wouldn't be the same .

" mae you are my mother I can't thank you enough no words can explain the love I have for you , how incredible you are. But I need you healthy to be here with me please get some rest . Sleep peacefully we have the rest of our life to live as a family. Thank you for keeping your word and saving gulf mae I will always give you anything I can in life "

Laying her back down watching her fall alseep. I was gifted with love this whole time I had the most beautiful angle to watch over me , my men from hell stand with me through so much and now I found the last part of my life to make it complete was gulf. Life was never going to be the same from now on. We all found what we was looking for we all found where we stand and to have each other was the most important thing.

Closing my eyes playing back what happen tonight I was truly happy. Gulf was so strong I put him through so much and yet he never lost he's spark.  he stay strong,  he found me and wasn't going to leave me.
Smiling to myself today was the start of a new beginning with the family we made,  we loved one another band that we always cherish.

Falling asleep next to mae wasn't what I had planned but right now I think we all needed some rest.

Waking up hearing the birds singing the sun shining through the window p'mae was still sleeping peaceful I got up close the curtains hoping she could get some more  sleep left her a note

{ good morning beautiful please have a day off and enjoy your self }

Returning back to my office I called singto to see how thing was he's seem happy it was all good in hell. I would go back there by the end of the week but right now I wanted to spend time was gulf.

Was it too much if I just turn up at he's house now maybe he's friends had left already  looking at the time it was only 6.20am . Gulf mother still wouldn't be home I would just pop in to make sure everything ok then I would leave clicking my fingers I was in gulf bedroon but no one was on here the bed hadn't even been slept on so where were they all.