Mew- addicted

Slamming gulf harder against the wall wouldn't what I wanted to do but he was testing me , the way he play with my nipple was like a wave crashing against me. I would feel every flick, lick , touch he made. " arrrrr" I wanted more I wanted to feel pain . More moans escaping from me like I was speaking a foreign language. No one had ever made me made such a sound and yet this boy was making me moan in ecstasy.

Closing my eyes to breath in he sensational smells was like a drug I was addicted and wanted more. Slowly moving my hand that was holding he's back I knew I could hold gulf for many hours he was like a floating sky, moving my hand to feel he face he was so warm I wanted to feel every part of he body.

Moving my head to suck on he ear gulf whole body went shift I stop sucking him to face gulf he was bright red. smiling at this boy in my arms gulf was shy he ears and neck was so red I couldn't help but chuckle at how can this boy who come into my office 20min ago be shy.

"Gulf are you ok ., you seem a little hot would you like us to stop " winking while saying this I hope he won't tell me to stop

He looked up to my face one hand come down past my ear moving my hair from my eye he looked me straight in the eyes and told me

"You made me thi hot , I never wanted so much more in my life then I want you now "

My grin was too wide I couldn't hide my excitement pushing our noses together to calm him heart rate down closing my eyes I wanted to remember this moment as I knew after this it wouldn't happen again he just needed to get this out he system I would fuck gulf till he no longer needed this.

Dropping gulf back down so I could take all he clothes off I wanted to see the man in front of me I wanted to see how he body shine. suddenly gulf push he's hand at my chest frowning at me given me a glare , how did he change he emotional so much he was just happy what happen to him.

" why did u put me down don't u want this to p'mew , you was just.... just ..why did you stop "

Oh this boy has know idea how inviting he was. Smiling I bent my head toward he neck so I would whisper into he ear

" are you sure your going to be able to handle this gulf .. I needed to put you down so I can strip every item of clothes that is stopping me from grinding your sweet ass "

Licking he ear just to make sure he know I wasn't playing a game , well I was but not the way I normally do this was more much more to me. Bringing my hand back up to start to pull he t shirt off over he head he even lifted he arms up like a damm baby , god why was gulf so innocent I needed to take this slow and remember he human and breakable.

Throwing he t shirt over the other side of the room I slowly move my body down to un buckle he belt with just my teeth , gulf lean back on the wall pressing he Palms against the wall I grab he hands

"Gulf grab me let me feel what I'm doing to your body , I want to feel every emotion you can feel "

Gulf then dug he nails into my back it didn't hurt but I felt that electric spark again and this was enough for me. I ripped he jeans down and grab him pulling him back up against the wall this time it was only me who was wearing clothes.
He was so hard I move my hard to slowly start to rub he dick like I did last time. Gulf nails dig harder which made me moan more , god if I had a heartbeat it would of stop at this very moment. Rubbing he dick again I wanted to hear he moan not mine I wanted gulf to feel what I was feeling.
"Mmmm "
Faster stroking gulf I wanted to tease him I wanted to feel the warmth cum sliding down my throat.
"P'mew I'm so fucking wet "
"I'm so hard "
" fuck !!"
The more I move the louder gulf got even tho he wasn't touching me I could feel my dick like It was about to explode. Seeing gulf breathing so erratic turn me on more. Leaning  my head against he's I had to ask gulf before I did anything I needed him to say it.

"Gulf let me suck you. I want to taste your sweet cum. Please say the words my boy "

Even tho I was lost in lush I would never harm this boy I needed him to let me do this , I needed to hear gulf say this was ok before I take him.

"P'mew .... I surrender "

My eyes turn a deeper shade of red as lush burn through me this was enough for me to aloud me to fully take him.

Pulling gulf even higher so he's legs wrap around my shoulders was the perfect high for me to take control. Just licking he tip made gulf grab my hair pulling it harder moving my hand down he base I could feel every vain how hard to was getting squeezing he dick with each stroke.
gulf loud moans was the only sound you could hear and they was the sexist sound I heard. I couldn't take much more I needed to suck him taking the tip slowly sucking further down knowing I could handle him I try not to chuckle but I couldn't stop. the vibration from me laughing was making gulf scream louder. He wanted this as much as I did and it's hurt me to know it would only end in pain. Shaking the thoughts out my mind I just wanted to enjoy this moment I had with him I would never forget this but gulf would.

"Fuckkkkk!!"
Oh.... awooool !!
"God why are you so good at this p'mew"
"Harrrddderr"
"I'm ... im ... going. To. Cummm"

Hearing gulf screams all tho words out was setting my body on fire.
Gulf push my head down to suck him harder now he was moving my head to take control. Now I don't want to sound arrogant but I slept with many people but no one had ever try to take control of me and that was it he needed to know.

I'm always top.