Mew- teasing

I walk into my office with the boy still fellowing me , I can feel him staring at me , not like I'm not used to it every man and women can't control there desires for me.
I can hear gulf heartbeat from here, sound of birds flapping there wings, I smirked knowing i effective him.

I sat down at my desk turn around to face the boy , he look worried and scared.
I don't even know why he would be in this type of place , he not my normal customer who would enter here.
Still I hear him out see what he intentions are before I play the game.

" so your looking for a job "

" yes " he replied

" do u have any experience with this kind of work or do you need to be shown "

I can't help be wink but he reaction was so worth it poor boy doesn't even know what he entered and I like to play with my toys I wonder how long he would last.

" sorry sir no I don't have experiences but I'm a fast learner and will to try my best "

I can't help but enjoy he words , I try to think of a way not to scared him but also a way to entertain myself while he here.

" well very good I'm also a good teacher and do believe you may have What it's takes to handle this role "

Now this time I really did smile, bringing a glass of gin to my lips I wanted to shown him how much I'm a good teacher I slowly raise my eyes making contact with he eyes holding our stare.

I lick the rim of the glass slowly tipping it Up to let the gin trickle down my throat , slowly swallowing all the gin watching gulf eyes grow bigger. I was hoping he something else was grow bigger but I never took my eyes of gulf. Tilting my head back down rubbing my tongue over my lowers lip making sure I didn't leave a drop of alcohol I lifted my finger up to rub my lips. Just teasing gulf he stop breathing.

"Oh I'm so sorry gulf where are my manners would you like some we can share "

With that  gulf swallows hard I can see how nervous he is and I'm really not helping him but like I said I like to play with my toys.

After all I am the devil

I told gulf to come and give it a go see if he like the job he wouldn't breath any time I got near him and I really didn't want to have to sort this sort of thing out. being to close to any human made me colder but I could feel he's warmth the moment he entered the building.

He smell seem to send what was left of my souls made me feel heat. I was so intrigued by what made me stop to follow until I stood behind the boy .

He was just 2cm shorter then me golden brown hair was push back wearing a white shirt that fitted he body a little too well given me a good look at the size of the boy.

Closing my eyes I couldn't resist I lean over and inhale he smell to this he heartbeat triple my eyes widen In shock that I was even this close to him and was acting like a sex pets .
Leaning back I needed to compose myself act the man I was my eyes changing back to a deeper red he finally turned to face me.
Now this was a breath taking handsome boy looking at me and I was lost.

What was I even thinking asking him to work here with. Why did I want gulf to come back here. Was I turning more evil by the years that I willing to take a pure soul.

Tapping my hand on the deck looking over to the view my office had of the ocean it Calm me down enough for to me remember just play the game.