Gulf - questions

Looking at where mew was just standing and now had disappeared into air I was shocked time again started and the only difference was I was standing opposite the pool table and champ was now on the floor. Shit how do I explain this running over to help him up looking as confused as I was to how to explain this , he simply looked at me.

"Gulf why did you push me over I thought you wanted me to help you " champ said

Oh he didn't notice I was around the other side of the room . thank god .

"Umm sorry man but techno looks like he was getting jealous and I didn't want to hurt him "

Techno knew I was lying but didn't say a word and went along with it playfully rolling he eyes at champ

"Champ you know that my favourite position seeing you like that with gulf broke my heart " techno was now acting like he wiping away tears.

This why I love him so much we was brother always had each other no matter what . Mouthing a thank you to techno to show my appreciation.
He was now helping champ off the floor and showing there love to one another.

"Umm guys I'm going to be sick if you keep this up "

They both turn round and laughed at me knowing I was only joking.

" come on it's getting late we should get back I have work tomorrow and you both need to do better at College "

Getting back to my room after saying goodbye to champ and techno now my mind had time to think remember what the hell I just seen . How come I never even questioned before the voice i heard in my head ? How did mew stop time ? Why did he move so fast ? Was he even human ! Given my self an headache with all the questions I had that lead to more questions all I come up with was Ludicrous answer mew was
1. A vampire
2. An AI
3. Wolf

That was all I could think of but none seem to fit him at all pacing up and dowm my bedroon i needed a drink and pain killer to ease this damm headache.

My mom was sitting down watching her tv show that she loves so much . I grab my drink and sat down next to her resting my head on her shoulders just breathing in my mom scent was enough to calm me down .

" my child why are you needed this , I know there something wrong tell me" my mom asked

Looking up seeing the concern on her face wasn't what i wanted to see , my mom was all I had left. Seeing as she my mom I would ask her some questions I see if I wasn't losing my mind

" mom ... umm ... rrr . How do you feel when you love someone "

How was this the first thing that crossed my mind after all I witness tonight my god I really needed help.

"Well my son I only ever loved one man , from the first moment I saw your dad my heart skip a beat. It raced every time I saw him . My eyes only sparkle in he eyes , my body only wanted him. Something you can't see but only feel . Why?  do you think your heart has found the one gulf "

"Mmmm I'm not sure mom. When that person is near my heart gets so excited and I can't calm down, I think of them all the time until we together, I want to be there with them every waking day to see there smile to hear there laugh"