Gulf - finding mew

Hearing mew scream my name I was to weak to even take all this in.
turning around to see my mew reaching out he's hand before me , seeing mew close he's eyes I collapsed laying down next to mew.

This wasn't the plan I had a bad feeling about this from the start yet I couldn't stop this or prevent this from happen. I was a useless human and now I cost my own life and mew.

Hearing beeping noise was the first thing I notice then I could hear my mom voice. Was I dreaming was she here with me trying to move my body I couldn't do so my mind was still here yet I couldn't move.
what was this
where was I.

Trying to open my eyes I could see light.   very bright light beaming down on me. Now I was convinced I had die and gone to heaven.

"Gulf ... gulf ... he's open he's eyes he's finally awake . Gulf can you hear me "

Was that my mom voice trying to focus I could really see my mom she was crying shaking my arm shouting for a doctor.

" I.... neeedddd "
" A "
"Drink....."

My mouth was so dry I needed fluided if I was going to speak looking around I was in a hospital bed wires was attached to me there was a machine next to my head.

"Oh sweetie thank god your alive "

Sitting up and taken sips of the drink my mom was feeding me looking at my body nothing seem broken few burned and  bruises but I was still alive.

" mom what happen to me "

Looking at her confused as to hell I managed to get out the warehouse alive was a miracle.

" someone brought you in they said you saw the building on fire and you try to be a hero and help others. Why would you risk your own live like that gulf . Your lucky to still be here "

The pain in my heart started to bleed the machine next to me went crazy just like my heart was beating tears streamed down my face. The image what had happen flash before my eyes and the last thing I saw was p'mew laying in front of my lifeless with an arrow through he's heart

"P'mew ..."

Screaming he's name no .., no ,,, I couldn't lose him

" sweetie who are you shouting let me get you a doctor "

My mom ran out the door to get help all I did was fall back down onto the bed holding my heart this was unbearable I couldn't lose mew like this how would I live now. This was worst then dying. I didn't want to live if I didn't have mew here.

"P'mae ... can ... can  you hear me .. please I need to know if mew ok ... I can't do this "

Sobbing my heart out my mom come back in with a doctor who said I was stress and must of suffered trauma they give me some medicine to relax me .
closing my eyes again letting my breathing slow down if this was my life from now on I didn't want to live.

I stayed in hospital for 3 more days I didn't say a word I did every thing ask I walk did the test but I was Hollow inside I try to keep living for my mom. I couldn't be selfish to her but I wasn't the same I was crush empty lifeless inside.