Mew - a soul

Watching gulf come to work tonight was painful I just wanted to speak to him , seeing how he dances around other men tonight winking and flirting was breaking me . I deserve this for what I done the other day this was my punishment and I watch gulf all night.

Hearing him tell tho boys he was with the other night That the man he like was here knowing it wasn't me not after what I did I never felt so crushed I been to hell , fallen from heaven and yet this was unbearable.

Seeing he's smile that wasn't for me was enough I went back into my office before I could even pour myself a drink I heard a loud noise running back out to see some asshole was holding my gulf by he's throat I lost it speed was on my side crashing into the man at Such Force I knew I had broken him ribs yet I didn't care he had hurt the person I wanted the most .

picking up gulf cradle him in my arms to make sure he was ok I was so concerned that he was hurt. Gulf look at me then collapsed. Horror shocked me to the core picking him up and running to my office knowing I would give him anything to save him life calling p'mae to help me she was right behind me.

Raising my voice at her was not my intention but I couldn't help him. was gulf going to be fine . Why wasn't I there for him.

" please do something p'mae I know you can save him why hasn't he woke up "

" it's ok I'm here I won't let harm come to gulf , he time isn't up I believe he just fainted he still had a pulse come feel here he gone into shocked sir "

Rubbing my eyes I lower myself to rest my head onto gulf chest to hear he heartbeat and the first time in my life a tear fell from my eyes , I couldn't control myself knowing p'mae would notice. I didn't care I wanted gulf to open he eyes holding he's hand praying he wake up .

" please gulf please wake up my boy . I will do anything for you to open your eyes , please gulf I can't lose you not like this I still need to tell you everything "

Closing my eyes letting each tear fall from my eyes to listen to gulf heartbeat every second felt like an hour.

Hearing more voices behind me reaching out my hand to stop whoever from getting closer looking up to see it was gulf two friends.

"I warn you both do not come near gulf "

P'mae looked at me given me a look I hadn't missed . Warning me that she would take control if I took one wrong move.

" I see you come to see if gulf is ok we believe he gone into shocked and is fine he just need some rest please don't be alarmed by my boss here , he also so concerned of he's employees." P'mae said ever so softly

" I'm name is champ this is my boyfriend techno we are gulf best friends and also are so concerned regarding gulf health please let take him to the hospital we pay for what ever care he need. Please sir gulf is the only person he's mom had left "

I was still leaning over gulf chest rubbing he hand to make sure he was warm enough and he's heart still was beating before I could answer the other guy said

" omg it's you "

Looking at him like he just didn't see what the hell happen I didn't hurt gulf leaning off gulf bringing myself in front of him to protect my boy.