Mew- lush

Gulf  jaw dropped he didn't know what to say after I told him welcome to my world I knew what I meant.  I wasn't a living person by still I wanted this human more then I ever wanted anyone before.

Looking deep into he eyes I wasn't sure I could go through with this .  I didn't want to hurt gulf  but my dick was aching I wanted to feel how tight he sweet ass was to feel what it be like to be riding him all night long did he have the man power to take me.

Gulf kiss me bringing me back to the present and out my own mind , letting him do what ever he needed was what I would do. I wouldn't stop him from getting pleasure , we just be  taken it slow at gulf pace is what I will do .

Our lips was swallow by the Force we  was kissing , moving our Tongue into each other mouth.  to taste the sweetness of gulf was too much. I started  pushing him down to the floor I wanted more,  how we both had not cum already was beyond words lush desire took control the more I battle this the more I was losing .

Moving my legs in between gulf to widen he legs further apart  , lowering myself to feel how hot he was to touch I couldn't get enough. Pulling my head back again making sure gulf was really ready for this was I going to take this boy on the floor would he really be ok with that .

"Gulf are you sure that you really want this , once it happen you can't take it back. It may hurt you and I need to know your going to be ok "

Steadying myself to what ever he will say I will except and will not push gulf into this . He still was a pure soul,  he can be saved I wouldn't burn him to hell.

" P'mew we cant keep playing these games I'm here waiting and willing for you to take me , I never been with a man before.  I'm a selfish lover I only gain what I want . I don't go slow or care for the other needs I just want mine filled "

Hearing gulf say this I was shocked he was going slow tonight he was playing mind games with me , even teasing me. Gulf  got on he's knees to please me. The small kisses he left on my neck was going slow , so how can he say tho words was it true or was it different being with a man.

"P'mew with you I feel different I don't want to use you for my own needs I want you to scream and cum as much as I will , I want you to enjoy this. to feel what I do. If it's hurts to much I will say but for now let's try. If we don't I will regret this moment "

Yet every word gulf spoke I felt the same I wanted this so much and I knew I would never find this again. Not with anyone else.

" I don't have lube here and you being too dry will hurt to much even tho you may feel excited by the pain it can really hurt you gulf"

Trying to think of anything else that I can use but it's useless I know I don't even own that at my house I never use it before. Not waiting for a response from gulf I just start to stroke him again moving my hand slowly up and down given it a little squeeze when I'm near the top seeing he's pre cum I wanted to drink gulf dry .
Sucking he dick , feeling he bulge getting bigger and tho sexy sounds gulf was making god he was a gift from heaven.

He was so close I started to rub  my dick while licking he's. the louder he moan the more I was going  to cum

"P'mew god your amazing "
"Harder!!"
"Mmmm I can feel it mew "
" I'm going .."
" I'm going ..."
"ahhhhh"
Knowing I was so close too I pull my head up lean my body into gulf and saddle him. I  started to rub our dicks together gulf tried to pull he head up to watch this beautiful view I was seeing now , but he couldn't move he flop he arms back down letting he fingers do circle on my leg , the friction from my hand pushing our dicks together while rubbing as fast as I could sending electric bolts down my entire body

"Im... "
"I'm cumming P'mew"

With that we both cummed at the same time seeing he jucie flow down my hands watching he dick still pulse was just so satisfying. Leaning over to grab my shirt from the floor to clean up the mess we made , making sure gulf wasn't covered wiping the tips of our dick to  clean , gulf open he eyes just staring at me , watching me how I clean up everything I didn't want him to move he clearly was tired and drain at this point gulf heartbeat was skipping beats it was that fast.

Slowly climbing off gulf going over to the cabinet I had to get him a drink maybe they would help calm he heart down. Turning around he eyes never left mine he watch me as I poured the drink. Moving back over to crouch down next to gulf I push my hand behind he back to slowly lift gulf up to take a sip of the drink .
I never fed anyone A drink before yet it was effortless to be here and to do all these things to gulf I didn't even think of what to do yet my body take over and does what it think gulf need
What am I doing ....