Gulf- answers

After taken a bath we both got dressed and headed towards mew office , looking out the widow seeing the world pass me by I was happy. I didn't care what was about to happen what I was going to be told mew was it for me nothing was going to change my mind.
Biting my nails nervously I didn't want to think what I was about to be told just keep an open mind was all mew told me and I was willing to do so.

Walking into the office p'mae was already there  glaring at mew this wasn't her normal smile what didn't I know.

" before you say a word p'mae , gulf gave me full consent to our  action "

The heat started to rises within me , my 
ears turned a whole new red. How did she know what we just done , I couldn't even look at anyone I never felt any shy then I do standing here right now.

" hay gulf it's ok she just need to know it was ok that all I promise no harm will come to you "

Mew was standing in front of me creasing my cheeks looking up to see how sincere he was I knew I didn't have to worry.

"P'mae for what ever you know what happen between me ... mmm and p'mew mmm it's was my idea "

God was I really having this conversation with her I mean seriously this is not what I had in mind shifting my feet awkwardly I didn't even know what else to say.

"Maybe you should sit down gulf what we about to tell you now may be hard to hear and we completely understand that it's not going to be easy to hear gulf " said p'mae

Gulping the lump within my throat I really starting to worry. Sitting at the office chairs looking at Mew and mae speaking to each other I didn't know what they was saying.

" hay baby I'm just going to say this outright , do you believe in heaven and hell "

Looking at mew I didn't even know what to say I never thought about it enough to consider this a question but maybe I did I want to know there was a heaven after life.

" I'm not sure p'mew I never through about it enough to be honest , I would like to think after life there a heaven where we can go after death , why...  what had this got to do with us "

Looking at p'mae she was smiling like she knew what I was thinking.

" well heaven and hell do indeed exist , the heaven is a beautiful angelic place where angle shine so brightly there smile enchanted your soul , there voice is like hearing a lullaby , they don't alway have wings or wear white , it's very bright in heaven each colour shines boldly. There up there to keep the balance of life , they all have a person to protect to look after and to guide. P'mae is my angle "

Looking at mew I was shocked was this a joke. Staring at both of them like they lost there god damm mind  I couldn't even Answer.

" that also means there hell , for other there souls will only go to hell there selfish and greed will send them to a eternity of pain and torture. They belong there from what they do , some can't be helped and deserves the pain they receive . " p'mae said

Surly she didn't believe this as well was this there game to make me forget what ever really is going on.

" P'mew used to be an angel from above he had a pure soul just like you gulf , bad thing happen in heaven people become  selfish heartless greed took there souls to gain there own need , it's frown upon to do so in heaven , if you sin you will be banished to hell . You will stand before the gods and your fate is decided by them " p'mae said