Gulf - i surrender

Waking up and not seeing mew broke my heart this morning i couldn't believe he left me , pain took over my heart. I just sat there thinking was I ever going to be good enough for this man . I tried so hard to keep him with me yet he still left.

Feeling cold hands come under my chin and lifting it up to see the most handsome man before my eyes . Mew was here he didn't leave me. I wanted to jump into he arms to thank him so much for staying trying to calm my racing heart down. Why do I feel like just one touch and I'm lost in he's eyes.

Looking at how he went to make me breakfast I just wanted to cry. No one had treated me so well. how did I get this lucky. I was an ass to all the women I dated yet mew was different he treated me like I was a king today.

Eating as fast as I could I wanted to hold mew again to enjoy being with him before what ever I was about to know. I didn't want to lose this feeling for mew. One thing before I find out I wanted to sleep with mew I know how my heart feels and don't want to regret this moment as I really don't know what later will bring.

Seeing mew leave the room as quickly as he can was he putting distance between us , not this again I can't keep doing hot and cold. Taking a shower like he asked then it hit me mew cant resist me if I'm offering myself to him how can he say no right smirking like cheetah .
Making sure I was extra clean thinking about mew was helping me I was already hard for him .
stepping out the shower in only a towel surly this plan will work won't it .

Mew enter back in the room and then like a movie played in my mind flashes of different loves seen of me and mew how we started in the shower to let the water trickle down our body .

Mew would push me up against the wall and take charge of me kissing my neck slowly while I rubbed my dick . God I hope we really would do this . Knowing this was what mew was thinking given me the confidence that he wasn't going to let it go.

moving closer to mew letting he body press up against mine , feeling how hard he already was made my dick grow bigger god I wanted to feel he's dick I wanted to suck him so hard and to make mew scream my name.

Moving my hands down his waist too find what I wanted .... oh he was a powerful man the size of mew was so sexy rubbing it and squeezing him I thought I was going to cum myself . How was I so turn on from doing this I haven't even got it out yet. Mew hands come over the top of mine to mimic what I was doing turning me on more pre cum was dripping down my leg I wasn't going to last long not today . Mew unzip he trousers was the only noise you could hear.

Hearing them drop to the floor to free the wildness before my eye god he was really big looking at the tip all swollen mew was seeing the same pre cum that was dripping down my legs seeing how he vain pulse with every Stoke.

I slowly bending down to get on my knees I wanted to tease he juices, dam he was so sweet taken as much as I could in my mouth sucking the tip letting my tongue swirls around the top and moving my hand at the bases to make sure I could feel every inch he had to offer . speed took over me closing my eyes I found a rhythm sucking mew was the best feeling I ever felt before , hearing mew moan was sending shivers down my spine to my core inhaling air was all I focused on.

"Mmmm baby ... "

" harrrrder "

" oh gggguulff "