Gulf - standing by he's side

Watching mew and mae standing there talking I couldn't help but stand up champ and techno come over to help me stand we all just stood there and watch mew bow down to mae what the hell was going on , then seeing him hold her hand the glow from mew was mesmerising.

I never seen something so beautiful before my eyes the world just stop at this very moment, mew was like stars at night shinning through his body I couldn't take my eyes off what I was seeing.

Stepping forward so I was closer to mew I just wanted to hold him in my arms my heart arch to see the man in front of me in so much pain and yet I had know idea what was happen , asking p'mae If i could stay with mew I needed answered I was ready to hear what ever mew was willing to tell me.

But hearing mew say that he willing to stay away from me what the shit . Yet I'm willing to ask mew to stay the night with me and he tells me he willing to leave me alone what the hell is up with that man , how can he blow hot and cold now I was piss with mew.

" you know what you can carry me to the car "

As much as I didn't want him to hold me I felt so weak if I let any more emotion out I will faint again. He come up behind me and carried me like a bride.

"Why are you carrying me like this I could of got on your back "

Looking up to mew eyes he smiled at me lowering he head to mine and kisses my head making my heart speed up again.

" I have so much to show you gulf there stuff I can't offer you but there other i can give you that no human can , tell me where you desire to go and I will take you "

What was mew talking about now being in mew arms my body was filled with so much energy smiling at mew knowing he was clearly not going scared me away .

" take me to the top of a mountain where I can see the world "

Mew smiles so beautiful melting my heart I trusted this man whole heartedly

"Gulf you need to hold me at all points your going to feel like you are falling its just gravity I'm here and won't let you go I don't feel a thing but you will "

With that mew close he eyes click one finger and now I was falling darkness surrounded us falling into nothing holding my breath closing my eyes was I dreaming I felt like wind. Mew lips come down into mind with such tenderness feeling the closeness we had tighten my grip around he's neck I wanted to deepen the kiss I missed he lips my heart couldn't beat any faster . Mew pulled away from the kiss

" open your eyes baby , I may not be able to give you most of life but I will alway be here for you "

Opening my eyes we were on top on the most beautiful mountain it was more colder then I expected being this high up was breathing taking seeing the night sky the deeper blues clouds moving so steady. the star felt like I could hold them in my hands looking around there was snow on most the tops the moonlight lite up every thing around us looking down the rocks all had there own purpose to stand this tall to hold this mountain up seeing little black dots my guess was they're was building but turning around I could see the ocean it was more darker then the blues and greens I seen before but when the waves crashed you could see the white blend back into the sea , I never seen anything like this before in my life yet I was here in the arms of the man I wanted the most.

" P'mew this is .... I can't even thank you enough "

Looking into he eyes seeing he smile a tear fall from my eye. I didn't even need to know what mew was or how this was possible, nothing else matter in the world as Long as I was with mew nothing else Mattered. The tear that was falling was prove enough that I love him my heart could burst just by looking at him . How did I get this lucky to gain an angle. Why would heaven let mew fall from heaven he was my every thing .

" gulf I wish I could give you more but for tonight may I take you home you need sleep we can alway come back here . I will let you see anything you want "

" if you take my home will you as least spend the night with me please just for once I worry That tomorrow I will wake up and none of this will be true "

Mew starts to rubs our noses together, how can he be this cute , I start giggle at how this man can effect my heart so much.

" gulf from now on I will be by your side  every night to hold you , I'm going to protect you from whatever harm we may face. I will be there for when you close your eyes till they open the next day "

Kissing mew was the only thing I could do , this time lush took us both . heat started to rise within me moving our head kissing like it was going to be our last , out tongue dance around each other mouth sucking each other saliva pulling mew trying to get more biting on he bottom lip pushing back from mew to get air we was standing in my bedroom .
How the hell did he do this .

" baby we back at your home would you like a shower or just go to sleep I promise I won't do anything tonight I just want you to get some rest tomorrow your going be told some crazy things and I need you to keep an open mind , can you do that gulf "

Mew was holding both of his hands on my face looking so deeply into my eyes waiting for me to Answer him.

" mew for what ever tomorrow will bring as long as I'm with you the rest we will deal with together"

Laying mew down onto my bed , I didn't care what ever he was going to tell me my heart wanted mew I didn't care for who he was where he come from love was love , you can't control who you fall in love with and I'm no longer willing to fight my own desire. Laying my head into mew chest letting my head rest there rubbing my hands  against he arms mew pull my hand into he's and we just let's our hands become one . Why did our body fit like a jigsaw puzzle, we fitted so perfectly . Smiling I drifted off to sleep
"' Mew I love ....