Gulf -working

After what felt like a life time I walk out of there feeling like I just put my body and soul into a volcano. My mind was insane I couldn't think straight never had I had this much emotion in one day. I couldn't stop thinking of all the wicked things I like to do how I felt the need to be closer to him.

Standing outside in the rain feeling the cold drip down my body left like I finally come back down to earth.
I'm not even sure if I wanted the job now but yet I still couldn't get the image of mew out of my mind.
The heat flare within me again just thinking of him. Imagine of how I would bow down to him let p' mew take control of my body I would allow him to do anything he desires.

That night I couldn't sleep. I felt like I haven't had sex in years was I going back into my teen years acting like a ranchy teenager. I didn't want to be like that again I hurt so many women I use them for my need and didn't care what they felt I was a selfish lover and only gain what I wanted. This was why I am single I know my limits . I can't offer what they all want I choose my women who only need me for  only one thing that is hot shameless sex.

Today I start my new job I was nervous to be doing something I didn't want to do . I don't like wasting my time of petty things. Still I had to work to help my mother I didn't want her to struggle and carry on working the hours she did.

There was a band playing tonight and the place  was lively so many people had come to hear the music. The women dress in tight little dresses most dancing to the music I couldn't help but smile and enjoy the view I had . Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought. easy hook up and I don't even need to work for the women there already  here and willing.

After an hour of getting use to pouring pints using my log in codes, work was good the people was all happy my co-worker p'mae was so nice alway  smile and helped  me if I mess up

    10pm come and it's started to slow down I went out back for a quick fag break to let the cold air hit me , I couldn't believe how muggy it was inside before now. Looking over from the balcony the view was stunning I could hear  the waves crashing into the ocean leaving the ripping waves behind. seeing the moonlight shine into the glistening sand was beautiful I see why this place was so popular a view like this was a piece of heaven.

As I finish my fag I got  that feeling again of someone is watching me. goosebumps travel down my back causing me to shiver the wind pick up and I could see the clouds moving to block the moonlight. I turn around and jump back holding my breath to see a man standing behind me smirking like he been watching the whole time.

" sorry gulf I didn't mean to scare you , I just wanted to enjoy the view. I must say it's very inviting "

My mind went blank I standing there holding onto the railing just to keep me from falling. It's was p' mew he sexy deep voice cause my heart to beat again I couldn't swallow I was parlayed all I could do was stare at this temping man before me.