Gulf- home

Staring into mew eyes I was lost how can this man who looks like a beast have a soul of an angel he was so caring yet rough when needed . He took control of my body I couldn't even answer when he asked me if I was really ready. I never been with a man I don't even find a guy attractive yet mew took my breath away from first view he's eyes captivated me I could only see me in he's eyes I Like that feeling , my whole body is still tingling from us cumming.

Why do I feel like this I slept with loads of people and never felt this Adrenaline rush before he there looking into my eyes while he feeding me a drink like who does that. I never would of said mew was like this and the more I think about mew my guess was wrong he a mystery I want to know.

Moving my hand to take the glass our hands interlocked all I want to do it stay like this to hold he's hand to close my eyes knowing I'm in he arms .

"P'mew why am I so drawn to you? ....
why do I want to hold you close to me ?...
why do I feel like this moment won't last a lifetime?"

I'm not even sure I want to hear he's answer but my heart want to know before I leave this room tonight I want to know where I stand. Mew take a deep breath in holding it , for what felt like hours and spoke in the calming way I heard him speak.

" my boy I can't answer tho questions ,but I will tell you this no one is guaranteed a tomorrow but from this point now I will choose to protect you. we can learn together about what is happen to us and how we feel but for tonight I just want to take you home and rest it's already 4.20am I'm worried u need rest"

Was he trying to get rid of me didn't he want to take this further how can he say that after what we just done . Trying not to get angry I just turn my head away from mew I didn't want to see he face.

"Gulf I can answer what you have just thought I'm not going anywhere trust me when I say I'm here I will be here every moment you need I'm not getting rid of you I'm only concerned about you please don't mix tho feeling up I want to do a lot more things to you and to your body I will show you how much i want to but sunrise will be here soon and I don't want your mother to worry I'm not sure she appreciate that"
mew then winked at me

Mew pulled me into a kiss it wasn't a raw kiss like before but it was a sweet tender kiss I could feel what he was saying , all my worry's vanished for my mind I was willing to trust mew.

"Let's get you dressed and I will take you home gulf , we can watch the sunrise together another time "

Getting up and changed in record time we made it down to the car outside it was beautiful to see the sun just peaking up from the ocean each wave crash with it own sound there was no one around but the two of us. mew open the door for me to sit in the passenger seat, he slowly walked round the front I couldn't help but notice did he alway smile at me like this he was glowing.

Driving to my house in silence I didn't know what to say so I just rested my head against the window to let the world pass me by being here with mew was enough . The car stopped before I even notice we were at mine.

"P'mew how did. .. did you know where I lived"

Smirking at me he simply answered in a deep voice

"I done a background check on you.
why?
did you think I been here before gulf .
I mean dreams can feel real "

Oh he was being playful again , even tho I was tired I never lost my charm turning to mew pulling he's seatbelt breathing down he neck I whispered

"Oh no p'mew dreams are way more adventurous the man in my dreams would dance around your skills "

Licking he neck and nibble on he ears I left the car and walked into my house I know I just won that round , feeling happy I gain my balls back maybe this would be fun p'mew you met your match.