Mew- bearing it all

Letting gulf drift off to sleep in my arms was one of tho memories I wanted to carry for life with me I never forget this moment we will share. Moving my fingers pushing gulf hair to one side making sure I could remember every Inch of his face , letting my finger travel down to he nose moving my hands over to he fluffy cheeks , I couldn't help smiling.

Gulf was breathtaking beautiful if I hadn't of known I would of said he was send from heaven how can one man be this beautiful, to have a pure soul , to protect he loved one to work so hard always smile and be happy . He didn't want selfish things in life. Gulf was letting me into he life before he even knew what I was going to tell him .

How can I be this selfish with him I can't  offer love I couldn't give him a happy  ever after. I still was the devil made deadly daily deals  to gain souls , I was hunting the 4 points of the earth to find a man I wanted dead my own father , how much did I need to tell gulf
.
Looking at gulf face none of that seem to matter I would tell him everything he needed to know , why would I lie to him I wasn't ever going to give gulf a reason to leave me this was it until he walks out my life I willing to stay in gulf life.

Pulling the blanket up to make sure he wasn't cold wrapping my arms around him to feel gulf warms made me feel like I was human for once in my life.

Hours had pass while I just admire gulf , Seeing the sun starting to raise I wanted to go and make gulf some food but would he be mad if I just started walking around he's house . Gulf mom left for work already she worked  at hospital did many hours I felt bad for her willing to help and support gulf and he mom with anything I can.

Moving gulf arms off mine so I could go and make some sort of breakfast for him seeing him flop he body over to were  I was just laying was so cute tip toeing down  the stairs so I didn't wake him up .

Open the fridge eggs good start I can work with this , orange juice good. finding fresh peppers and herbs thinking of making a omelette with  orange juice would be enough for now I would grab something on my way to the office.

Cooking was the easy part but finding  items in the tiny kitchen was like a maze . It been so long since I been in a kitchen to cook food but gulf needed food and I will do what ever he needed to.

Zapping a beautiful white rose into the tray along with the breakfast I made going back to to the bedroom to my sleeping beauty open the door trying not to wake him placing it all down into he's desk near the window. Looking at how he was still moving he hands up and down the bed was he trying to feel for me.

feeling my own cheeks heat up . Was I blushing running to the bathroom to look into the mirror. How was this even possible to blush I wasn't a living thing I couldn't feel  and had emotions yet my ears was turning redder by the moment considering I was so pale I couldn't believe the colour I was Turning.

Hearing small moans going from the bedroom knowing gulf was waking up forgetting that I was a different colour now slowly walking back into he room to see messy hair shirtless gulf sitting up looking at he hands twiddling he fingers togther . Why was he sad did he had a bad dream , walking slowly over to him lifting he's chin up so our eyes met

"Baby are you ok"

He eyes sparkled as much as mine he formed as big smile

" I woke up and you wasn't here p'mew , I thought you had already left me "

If my heart could beat it be this very moment. Why would I Leave him he the most precious thing in my life and for that alone I would never leave.

"I went to make you breakfast baby I didn't leave I stayed  the night your mother left at 4.49 it's now 5.30 would you like to eat "

Moving around the bed to get the tray of food for gulf to eat smiling at my grand suggestion of cooking for him. Letting gulf finish he food while I sat there and watch him eat was turning me on , the more he swallowed the harder I got.

Taking the tray away from gulf trying to distract myself from being this turn on , seriously of all the times to get hard was not this moment. Walking out the door to go and clean the dishes just to put space between us so I can hand a word with my own body.

" where are you going p'mew "

" mmmm I'm just going to clean the dishes while you take a shower I be right "

Before gulf could answer I left the room this was not good now I had imagine of gulf in the shower why .. why .. do I torture my own self. Cleaning up in record time , I mean was I hoping to see gulf come out the shower . No no no no no stop this why do I only think with my dick around gulf.

Walking back up the stairs hoping he was now out the shower and dressed would be helping to me now I still was hard and couldn't get it down. Opening the door my mouth fall over ....

" gulf .... why ... why ... are .. you .. only .... in .. a ... towel "

My mouth started to water like I was thirty to drink gulf. I couldn't take my eyes off him closing my eyes trying to stay calm . I could do this I could control myself around him I had too. He was still human and breakable.

"Aiooo I took a shower like you said now I'm all clean p'mew why would you like a shower too ....... I could help "

My eyes ping wide open did he just did he just tell me he wants to help me take a shower , my mind was wicked playing over all the thing we could do in the showers was like a movie and was not helping me now was in pain from keeping it in my jeans. Just say the word gulf and I'm all your.

" oh really it's that simply "

Now looking at gulf what did he mean , I didn't just speak . Did I

" I'm all your p'mew please shown me what your mind desire . I could see everything you just through p'mew . I must say I would like to try some out "

My mouth dropped how did he see what I just thought . Being more careful with what crosses my mind I needed to address this with p'mae and I know that never happen before . people can only hear what I say to them. But just not automatically hear and see what I think.

A soft touch brought me back into this world seeing gulf brown eyes shine so bright he smile lite up my soul , he smile gave me butterflies. There was no distance between us , bringing my hand to go around he waist to he's back I could wrap my arms around him leaning my head on gulf shoulder I wanted to stay like this .

"I'm not sure how you can read my mind , but I can feel your warmth gulf . It's beautiful so attractive. It's drives me crazy. But you need to put some clothes on I can only control myself so much "

Still in a deep embrace with gulf I wasn't willing to let him go from me arms.

" mmm I can see your mind is very active but your so hard it's must be painful not to release, let me help you "

Gulf started to move he's hands down my side moving between our body grabbing my throbbing dick , god I'm going to explode right now if he carry on with, why did I feel like I was on fire every touch every stroke was sending electric bolts down my back sending shockwaves.

Losing myself to one man was not good , moving my hand down to where gulf was to stop him from getting it out feeling how hard I was how much pain I was in was burning , forgetting what I was even doing I now was helping gulf rub me even harder unzipping my trousers and letting them drop to the floor never felt so good , the cold air I could feel it hit my tip . I couldn't help by moan. God he was going to be the death of me.....