Gulf - lush

I was so angry when I went to ask p'mew about that women but yet I'm leaving he office now feeling sad. How did this happen. What had he done to me I'm a man why am I acting like this.
I couldn't even help saying that I wanted p'mew to take me home.

The moment I realise What I said aloud I stop breathing , my heart was thumping so fast it's was hurting my chest.

before I could even answer I was swung around two strong hands was on both side of my shoulders., p'mew was saying something to me I couldn't even hear what he said. I just stood there trying to breath , to blink , to move.
Suddenly my lips was covered by coldness a tender kiss .... oh sweet pleasure.

That was it my hands reach up into mew hair slowly letting it fall between each one of my fingers. The kiss got deeper and I couldn't get enough of he lips the closer he got the more I moan I tryed to keep us together I couldn't get enough and climb up mew , he hands grab me pulling me higher , one hand holding my back as he crashed our body against the wall nothing was going to stop us now . Wrapping my legs around mew waist locking him tighter to me .

Lush took over our body we no longer own our minds and wanted nothing more then to own each other body to feel the heat.

I pulled mew hair angle my head to kiss him more I needed air I stop the kiss to bite down on mew bottom lip just seeing how swallow he lips made my dick grow harder
Looking up to see mew eyes burning red made me smile I could see my self in he eyes they was glowing so much.

He wanted this

As much as I did

He felt the same

Mew wanted me

I licked my lips trying to taste mew. our eyes was lock on one another
I never felt so alive moving my free hand down mew chest so I could feel how toned he was, only stopping when I found he hard nipple rubbing it slowing to enjoy the sounds mew was making turn me on I could feel my dick getting bigger my jeans become tighter my eyes widen knowing he could feel just how much he effected me.

I started to undo he button on he shirt god he was a man of many thing but he body was beautiful he skin was fairer then mine but still shine like heaven. how was he so perfect.
I wanted this man to be mine I wanted to show him how much I wanted him and tonight I was going to do just that...

So I wouldn't sure how I wanted this to turn out so here some idea do we want them to do it there in the office again the wall over the desk or would one wake up and stop what they was doing 🙈